"Did you bring your suit?" 

Chasity smirks. 

"I'll take that as a yes." 

"I'm sending everything we've found to Reece. He'll have enough time to analyze it all quickly thanks to Cameron." Chasity explains as she texts furiously. 

"What did Cameron do?" I ask curiously.

"He's currently talking to Avery over the phone, keeping her distracted from us." 

I was certainly surprised by this detail. "How did he know to call her?"

Chasity smirked. "I sent him a quick SOS text."

I wanted to ask how but I learned in this short amount of time that Chasity has skills of stealth that I can't begin to comprehend. 

"So what's the game plan now?" Ignoring what we found was not an option. The Super Trio had the right evidence to begin an investigation. The question was where did I play a role in all this? Do I have to continue or could I go? Because, at the end of the day, I don't want any of the action. I'm not made to get into trouble, especially with a multi-billion dollar company. 

"I'm going to use the suit and sneak into the one-hundredth and thirteenth floor. Reece and Cameron will meet me there. It's time we uncover what Purity is hiding." Chasity quietly explains.

I gulp nervously, dreading the next question I have to ask. "And me?" Please don't give me a role, I silently begged. 

"You're going back to Bailey's. You will use this drive to access the mainframe of Purity. You and Bailey will be our back up to warn us of any troubleshooting that we may encounter. For instance, any new guards, laser beams, motion detects; stuff like that. My suit will also be connected to Bailey's monitor, recording everything that goes down. You'll be able to watch all the action from afar," Chasity calmly instructed. 

I couldn't help but sigh in relief. Babysitting at a computer was certainly a job for me. Laser beams were not. 

Chasity chuckles softly. "Did you really think I was going to force you to come along with me for this next part? Reece would kill me."  

At the mention of my best friend's name, my heart swells, and I blush automatically. My reaction doesn't go unnoticed. "He truly cares for you, Zada. All he can think about is your safety."

I turn a shade redder. I didn't need to hear that right now. Deep down, I know he cares for me. And I'm thankful that Reece and I are back to speaking terms. I'm curious though what the future has in store for us, and I can't help but be hopeful that the future is bright. 

I notice strange movement from the corner of my eye, making me look up at Chasity, only to blush even more. "Why are you stripping?" I shriek quietly while covering my eyes in embarrassment. 

Chasity was already in her bra and underwear. I had to force myself to stare up at the ceiling.

"I have to put on my suit," she simply states, either oblivious to my bashfulness or she just doesn't care. 

"Where'd you even hide it?" I ask while I continue to stare at the ceiling. 

"In one of my jacket pockets. The material is incredibly light and foldable." I hear Chasity shuffle around as she puts the suit on. "Done."

I finally look back down only to find no one. Chasity had already activated her suit. Invisi-girl was back in business. 

All that was left was Chasity's clothes. She hid all her gear with her. "What am I supposed to do with all this?"