Riding down the time,

even tomorrow

Thickly spreading,

every single day

Filled with longing,

again to me

You come into me, faintly,

shyly, you come upon me

You softly shake me,

as usual,

connected through the memories

Again and always,

I’m living in longing

Already, already, I’m locked up in the memories

On each place my feet rests

On each place my hands touch

On each place I place my eyes,

I see you

In between each small crack of a day

You slowly rise up for reasons I don’t know

Filled with fluttering excitement,

again to me

You come into me, faintly,

shyly, you come upon me

You softly shake me,

as usual,

connected through the memories

Again and always,

I’m living in longing

Already, already, I’m locked up in the memories

That I know you,

that I got to meet you

I’m so grateful.

I’ll grow this much to always protect you

The bridge ended and Sunggyu-sunbaenim's slow part came up. Jinyoung oppa held me my my hips and he sang together with the music.

You come into me, faintly,

shyly, you come upon me

You softly shake me,

as usual,

connected through the memories

Again and always,

I’m living in longing

Already, already, I’m locked up in the memories...

We ended the song perfectly as Jinyoung oppa took my hand and wrapped it around his neck."Did that make you feel better?"Hs asked with a tint of hope in his voice."I can never feel better,"I reassured him.He smiled in satisfaction.

I don't know how or why or anything else,but we ended up staring at each other's eyes.Deeply.The way he looked at my eyes made my insides crunch.With his hand around my waist,everything seemed to have stopped.I was looking up and he suddenly leaned in closer. Shocked,I froze.Jinyoung oppa got closer to me and I just stayed there.If the scene was recorded from a certain angle,it might look like we were really kissing since my hand was also around his neck.It seems like this first night would be special...Really special....

Hey everyone...So just something I heard,maybe B.A.P would be making a comeback!!They've been gone for quite some time due to the problems that TS ent. faced...I watched their showcase performances today and I cried...I miss B.A.P..I used to be a Baby and I'm still one a teeny weeny bit in my heart. I just hope everyone would pray for B.A.P to be on top again.I'm scared that maybe BTS or GOT7 would also turn out like B.A.P on their 3 year..Pray together with me,okay?Daehyun's honey-like voice almost killed me,just like it used too..Anyway,I hope you would maybe listen to Yongguk and Daehyun/Yoseob's 'I Remember'!!!Watch the video at the side/top...I wish they're still the same now.... If you're a Baby or was once a real one,this video will bring you tears ㅠ.ㅠ Sorry for changing Jaehee and Jinyoung's sweet moment to a sad(?) one...Okayyyy byeeee everyonee!! *cries a river cose I'm listening to Daehyun's voice againnnnn*