Chapter 1

Karlie POV

"Karlie Lynn Kardashian!" Kim yells through the phone.

"Whaaattt?" I ask while walking into Starbucks with my best friend Cally.

"Are you coming home yet? North misses you." She says.

"Yeah I'll be home in a few, I just stopped at Starbucks with Cally." I say.

"Isn't that your friend that's a lesbian?" She asks.

"Yes, yes it is." I say with a chuckle.

"Ok, well when you get home Kylie and Kendall have a question for you." She says.

"Ok bye, love you sissy." I say.

"Bye kar, love you." She says then hangs up.

"Who was that?" Cally asks.

"Kim." I say.

"Oh ok." She says.

She then turns around and faces the counter. I then see her eyes widen so I look to the counter to see her ex-girlfriend Amber working. . . this should be fun. . .

"What can I ge-" Amber starts before she looks up.

"Can I get the strawberry cheesecake frap?" I ask.

"Size?" She asks.

"Venti." I say. "And my names karlie." I say.

"I know, you're a Kardashian and you're a singer and other stuff." She says with an attitude and an eye roll.

"Can I get a venti carmal frap?" Cally asks.

Amber doesn't say anything, instead she just write it on the cup.

"$11.68" she says.

I hand her my card and she swipes. After paying we stand to the side and wait for our drinks. After we get our drinks we walk out of the store then burst out laughing.

"She was so pissed!!" Cally cries.

"She hates me for no reason!" I say with a laugh.

We then say goodbye and get in our separate cars. As I am driving Back to Back by Drake comes on and I blare it. I fu king love Drake. He is the funniest person when you meet him. I haven't talked to him in forever.

I soon pull into the driveway of my parents house. Once I get out of the car the front door opens and Kylie and Kendall step out with huge smiles. What did they do?

"Hey sissy." Kylie says while putting her arm around me.

"What do y'all want?" I ask while stepping into the house.

"Hey." I wave to tyga and kabye who are sitting in the living room watching basket ball.

"Hey." They wave back.

"Oh yeah North is out back with Kim, kourtney and khloe." Kabye says.

"Ok!" I yell back.

"So we have a favor to ask you...." Kendall mumbles.

"And what is this 'favor'?" I ask. "North!" I yell.

"Kary!" She says since she can't says my name right.

I then pic her up and hug her tightly. I then put her back down and she ran over to her Barbie's.

"Well we have these friends that want to come to your concert this weekend... Is that OK?" Kylie asks.

"Yeah, that's fine." I say.

"Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!" Kendall and Kylie yell while pulling me into a tight hug.

"You're welcome." I say.

They then run back in the house and I turn to khloe, Kim, and kourtney.

"I'm really tired." I mumble while popping down in a seat.

"I feel ya." Kourtney says.

"So y'all excited for my concert?" I ask.

"Yes, I finally get to meet Drake in person." Khloe says.

"Good to know." I say with a chuckle.

"So did you finally find a house?" Kim asks.

"Yeah but I don't know if I want to live there or in a condo/apartment thing." I say.

"Well do what you feel you will be more comfortable with." Kourtney says.

"I will I just have to think about it." I say. "Wait why don't you guys come with me to the house sometime and the condo so you can help me chose." I say.

"Sure." They all say.

"We are coming too!" Kylie and Kendall yell.

"Ok!" I yell back.

"Are you excited to turn 17 on the 7?" Kim asks.

"It's not July yet, so its not my birth month there for I'm not excited." I say with a chuckle.

"It is to July, your concert is one your birthday. July 7." Kourt says.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes." They say.

"I've been so busy lately I haven't even noticed its my birth month." I say.

"Don't worry kar, it will get better." Mlkhloe says with a chuckle.

"Yeah don't worry about it kar, it will all get better." Kylie says as she slows down her words at the end causing me to laugh.

"I hope it does." I say then lay my head back.

We all then continued to talk until mom got back. Man I've missed just sitting around and hanging out with my family.

A/N-
First chapter... What do you think?...