Chapter 6

Laura:

Laura and Connor walked with Kian and Dannielle until they got to the Spar, at which they split into two groups because Laura and Dannielle lived in seperate directions.

''I'll see you at half!'' said Connor to Kian, as they went the other way.

Laura and Connor walked in silence for about five minutes. What should I say? thought Connor.

Does he want me to say something? thought Laura.

''Good day,'' said Connor, breaking the silence.

''Yeah, it was.'' replied Laura, smiling. Oh no, am I falling for him? she thought to herself.

''We should do it again, I had a really great time.'' Connor smiled. 

''Definetly, how about next weekend?'' said Laura, hopefully.

''For sure,'' said Connor. Am I falling for this girl? he wondered to himself.

They got to Laura's house, laughing and talking, about nothing at all, but then again, about everything.

''Here's my house,'' said Laura, sadly.

''Cool,'' said Connor, ''so I'll just leave you here?''

''I guess so.'' said Laura.

They looked at eachother silently, thoughts going through both their heads.

Does she want me to kiss her? Should I kiss her? Is it too soon?

Should I kiss him? Does he want me to?

''So, I'll see you at school tomorrow!'' said Connor, breaking the silence again.

''Um, yeah.'' replied Laura, awkwardly.

''Bye.'' Connor smiled.

''See you,'' Laura replied, opening the door to her house.

She watched Connor walk off and stepped into her house. I'm falling for him.

Connor walked off, looking back, but she was already inside her house. I'm falling for her. 

                                **************************************************************

Dannielle:

Kian and Dannielle walked in silence for a bit, until Dannielle broke the silence.

''I think Laura and Connor would make a great couple!'' she said, happily.

''Yeah,'' replied Kian, awkwardly, ''I know someone else who'd be a great couple, too.'' he added.

Dannielle looked at him, ''Who?'' she asked quietly.

''Just some people I know,'' he said, trying to change the subject.

''Oh, ok.'' said Dannielle, disappointed.  

What will I say? they both thought, simultaneously. 

I'll talk about the channel! thought Kian.

''So, um, I was thinking, that er, maybe you and Laura could be in O2L's next video. I think it'd be fun, we don't know many people around here, you know?''

Dannielle's eyes lit up, ''Yes! Of course!'' she said.

''Good,'' replied Kian, smiling.

''Oh, here's my house!'' said Dannielle.

''Oh,'' said Kian, ''I'll walk you to your door.''

They got up to Dannielle's door, and Dannielle turned around to face Kian.

''Thanks for walking me home.'' she said.

''No problem,'' he smiled. ''do you know the way I was saying I knew who'd make a perfect couple earlier?''

'Yes?'' she said.

Kian leaned in, as if to whisper in her ear, and kissed her.