Chapter 4:Home-Dannielle

Dannielle ran home and collapsed on her bed, clutching a piece of paper to her chest. On the piece of paper was a number, but not just any number, Kian Lawley's phone number!

She grabbed a pen and her diary and began to write.

Dear Diary,

I am so happy! Kian Lawley gave me his number! Kian Lawley! I almost died! I still can't believe it! They want us to meet up tonight; me, Laura, Kian and Connor. Should I text him? I think I should. What though? Ugh, decisions! I hate them so much!

I think I might text him, when I finish writing this. I wonder if he likes me, I wonder if he knows I like him. I hope he does, I hope he likes me! I'd give anything to go out with him!

I'm going to text him now, bye,

Danni xo.

She finished writing and picked up her phone, What will I text him? she thought. She couldn't think of anything to say, what was she supposed to say? What did he expect her to say?

She eventually picked up her phone and texted him.

''Hey, it's Danni, you said we should meet up tonight?x''

She didn't have to wait long for a reply; a minute or so. It read:

''Yeah we should, I think it would be great fun! Do you by any chance have Laura's number? Connor's looking for it, he wants to text her.:)''

So he did want to meet up! This made Dannielle very happy.

''Sure, it's *********. So when will we meet up?x''

''Thanks! How about seven, at Clarehall?:)''

''Sure! It'll be fun! I'll meet yous at KFC, it's just inside the door.x''

''Great, I'll see you there then!:)''

She got a pillow and screamed into it, Kian Lawley! She was going to hang out with Kian Lawely!

She spent ages contemplating what to wear. Would she wear black or white, red or pink? How would she put her hair? Skirt or trousers? Makeup or not? What shoes? This is why I need a fairy Godmother! she thought.

She eventually picked out a short white dress that went down to her knees. Not too short! she thought. She wore black converse that complimented her long legs. Her blonde hair was curled and cliped over to one side. This style went well with her oval-shaped face. She wore natural foundation, mascara and natural looking lipgloss. This makeup made her green eyes more noticable. She put on a blue hoodie and got to the door.

''Going out,'' she shouted to her mam, ''be home late!''

''Ok!'' said her mam, ''Text me when you get to where you're going!''

''I'm almost eighteen!'' she said, as she went out the door.

She was on her way to meet Kian Lawley!

New Boys at School.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें