Chapter 27 - Family

**Ed's POV**

"What do you want?" I said to her bluntly. She caused Kayla so much shit at the beginning of her life. She promised her a future and gave her a life full of shit. I wasn't letting her ruin her again. Not after I'd nearly lost her.

"Please just hear me out" she said fidgeting with the sleeve of her cardigan.

"Why should I let you? You abandoned her!" I yelled. I saw the tears form in the corner of her eyes as she swallowed the lump in her throat. I paced up and down the worn down earth under the tree. How dare she come to our tree, how dare she.

"Please. I know I was an awful mother but please let me explain". I scoffed "fine go ahead with your story, I'm sure it excuses everything you've caused for her" I said harshly as I sat down on the rock in the corner.

"I know I can't be excused for everything I've put her through. I was an awful mother I know that. Please just let me see her" I rolled my eyes. "It's up to her" I got up from the rock and left the tree. I headed straight for the hospital to see my princess.

sorry for such a long update and such a short chapter Ive just started college and I currently have really bad writers block I'm stuck on where to go next with this story right now.

- kim