Chapter 23 - Sex

***(SEXUAL CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)***

**Kayla's POV**
Ed came in to the bedroom. I sat up, I was only wearing one of his shirts and underwear. He climbed on to the bed and kissed me. I put my hand on the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. He put his hands on my waist so I shuffled over in to his lap. One hand was in his hair, the other on his chest. He slipped his tongue in to my mouth slowly, the kiss got more and more heated. "Do you want to do this?" He asked me breathlessly. I nodded and lifted my shirt over my head. He kissed my neck softly, I bit my lip when he moved over my sweet spot. He kissed my sweet spot more, a small moan escaped my mouth. I felt him smile against my skin. I felt him do everything against my skin. The sensation was bewildering. I could feel his fingertips brushing my skin. I could feel his lips on my neck, I could feel him. It was amazing, the sensation. The only thing I ever felt with Daniel was pain. It was always for his benefit, I was a toy to him. But with Ed, Ed was different. He cared. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. He made me feel alive.

**Ed's POV**
I put my hand on her stomach, slowly moving up towards her chest to see her reaction. I didn't want to touch her anywhere that made her uncomfortable. She was so fragile when it came to this, like a doll. She inhaled sharply when my fingers reached the base of her bra. I pulled away from her neck to look at her. "all okay?" I asked her. She nodded smiling. I held eye contact when I moved my hand fully over her boob. I held eye contact when I undid her bra clasp. I held eye contact when I threw her bra on the floor. I held eye contact when I moved my thumb gently over her breast. Well I tried too, her head tilted back when I did this as she let out a small moan. I kept touching her softly. Small steps. I moved my other hand to her thigh. I slowly traced the inside of her thigh. She seemed to be getting really frustrated. "Ed I'm ready. I'm ready" she said breathlessly. I looked at her "are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured" she nodded. "I've never been more sure of something in my life". We smiled through the next kiss. I took off my jeans and shirt leaving us both in our underwear. I climbed under the covers as she shuffled over to me and kissed me. She went under the blankets and pulled my underwear off. Then her head appeared back above the sheets. She moved her hand over me slowly. Then she shuffled out of her own underwear and straddled me. "Are you sure?" I asked her. I was so worried incase I triggered something because of her past. "Ed I promise I'm sure". I nodded and slowly moved in to her. Her head tipped back straight away. I put my hands on her hips and gently thrusted in to her. She moaned above me. Then she started moving her hips in time with mine. We both got faster and faster. "I love you Kayla" I said as we both hit the limit of our pleasure. She climbed off me and lay beside me, we were both sweating and panting for breath. She snuggled in to my side as I put my arm around her.

**Kayla's POV**
Then it occurred to me that we hadn't used any protection.

Next chapter! Let me know if you's like me writing this thing, I really held back on detail incase it made anyone uncomfortable. Thank you all for the endless support on this story! I can't believe it has over 1K reads now!! I love you all 💕

-kim