Chapter 22 - Phone

**Kayla's POV**

She heard rustling from the side of the tree then Ed appeared holding two travel cups. "Hot choolate with extra cream?" I nodded and he handed me the warm cup. He sat beside me on the big rock under the shade of the willow. "You do know I'm doing this to help you don't you? Its for your benefit love". I looked at the grass, he was right and deep down I knew it. I didn't want to self harm. It was a vicious cycle which I wished I'd never brought myself in to in the first place. But once you start it feels almost impossible to stop. Ed put his arm around me and hugged me in to his shoulder. "I love you Kayla, all I want is for you to get better. To be happier. Because you deserve happiness and a good life so fucking much I wish you would see that baby". I kissed him softly. "I love you too" I whispered in his ear. We both stood up and headed home from the tree. It wasn't until we got home that we realised we had left out drinks under the tree.

**Ed's POV**
"Ed are you coming to bed?" Kayla asked me. I nodded, "yeah I'll be up in a minute. Just getting a drink". I put the phone back up to my ear. "Ed are you there?" Stuarts voice rang through my phone. "yeah I'm here. She's upstairs". I heard Stuart sigh. "so what's happening then. You have a US tour, on the verge of selling out, including the biggest venue you would have ever played. You can't cancel it" I ran my fingers through my hair. "I guess I'll have to bring her with me then"

Sorry this is such a short chapter, I've been struggling with content lately which is why I haven't updated. But I have a plan for the future now, I cant wait to write the rest.
-kim