Chapter 18 - Phone

**Ed's POV**

"Stuart for god sake just tell me what's going on!!" I shouted at my manager as we were boarding the train back from Newcastle to London from the final tour date. We were finally going home, I couldn't wait to see my princess Kayla.

"Ed just get in your seat then I'll tell you" Stuart said calmly. He'd been hiding something from me the past week or so and it was really beginning to worry me. I took my seat and stared at him. "Come on then what is it?" I was getting so impatient now I didn't get why he was keeping something from me until tour had finished.

"Kayla's in hospital Ed. Daniel escaped. She ended up in a car crash, she's very lucky to be alive. I'm sorry" he said quietly. I stood up and let all of it go. "My girlfriend almost died and you didn't think to fucking tell me are you serious?" I yelled. The passengers on the train all stopped silent. I felt the tears form in my eyes as I stormed to the train bathroom. I locked the door behind me and began to sob. The train pulled away from the station, jerking along the track nearly knocking me off my feet. I pulled my phone out and dialed Kayla's number. Voice mail. I tried the hospital.
"Hello is there any chance I can speak to Kayla Edwards? I'm her boyfriend" the receptionist put me on hold and directed me to the nurse watching Kayla. She woke Kayla for me and put me on the phone.

**Kayla's POV**

I felt someone shake my shoulder gently. "Kayla sweetie someone wants to speak to you". I opened my eyes to see the nurse clutching a phone. She handed me it. "Hello?" I said groggily.

"Kayla! Kayla are you okay princess?".

Ed. It was Ed. I felt the tears begin to escape from my eyes.

"Ed I love you. I'm doing alright. A lot better than I was before at least" I could hear him crying on the other end of the phone.

"I was so scared that I'd lost you. Stuart only just told me what happened. All he said was Daniel escaped and you were in a car crash. What actually happened?" then the flashbacks from that night all came flying back like gunshots. I remembered Daniel and the random men all using me. I remembered the pain in my abdomen. I remembered Jack saving me. I remember the headlights. I remember the nurse telling me Jack didn't survive. I couldn't speak. I dropped the phone. The nurse came running over and explained what happened to Ed over the phone.

**Ed's POV**

I was shaking with anger by the time the nurse finished explaining what had happened. How dare they violate my princess like that how fucking dare they.

Next chapter! Sorry it's been awhile, updating is hard lately because I can't get the wattpad app on my new phone (it was my birthday last Sunday//21st!) and my laptops broken right now so it depends what is accessible to me at the time. I'll try and update as often as possible for you guys.

Out of curiosity where are you all from? I'm in the UK!

-kim