Chapter 4 - Late Nights

**Ed's POV**

I woke up to my phone buzzing repeatedly beside me. Kayla. I sat up straight and unlocked my phone, 9 text messages from her:

"Ed?

Help me please!

Ed please

Can you take me to the hospital please?

Ed pick up please

Im sorry

My address is 59 Fernhill Road

Please pick up the phone Ed!

ED HELP ME!!"

I jumped out of bed and shoved on my shoes, not even bothering to change out of my pajamas. I grabbed my keys and sprinted to my car. I knew where that house was, I passed it sometimes on my way to the studio when I drove myself. Other times Stuart picked me up.

"On my way now K x" I texted her then went as fast as I could to her house. I didn't even care that I might get a ticket. Kayla was more important. I pulled up outside of number 59 as she came flying out of the front door. I saw Daniel not far behind her as she tried to run to the car. I opened the door for her which gave her that little bit more motivation to try and run. She made it and slammed the door as I locked the car from the inside. I put my foot to the peddle as we drove off as fast as possible. She was crying. "He hits you doesn't he? I didn't want to believe it the other day but he does. He abuses you doesn't he" she nodded. "Am I allowed to tell the hospital so they can get police to arrest him?" She looked at me. "Don't worry he won't come for you, he'll be in jail to start with". She nodded and whispered "you can tell them, I can't do this anymore".

I saw her looking at her exposed wrists. At the small cuts which clustered her pale scarred skin. She saw my glance over and whispered "I'm sorry". I nodded and focused on getting us to the hospital as fast as I possibly could. Only then did I realise it was 3am.

Okay so next chapter what do you think?
Comment below your favourite Ed Sheeran song and I'll put one on each chapter!
Bloodstream is on this one because I think it fits with the chapter a bit.
I love you all lots! Comment, share, vote!

-Kim