Chapter 49

Topanga Pov
I was cleaning up after the party, and everybody was still over at the couch, discussing the pregnancies and whose birthday gift was better. Then all of a sudden, I hear a scream. I turn around, and I see Farkle on one knee, looking up at a shocked Smackle, with tears in her eyes. "Isadora Smackle, will you do the honour of being my wife?" Farkle asked. "Of course weirdo!" she exclaimed, and bombarded him with kisses. Riley and Maya lined up, as Farkle dropped to the ground. Everybody started to leave, as the night got darker, and the stars were brighter. "Riley you comin?" Lucas asked. "I'll meet you in the car," she answered. "Mom?" Riley asked, after Lucas left. "Yes honey?" I answered, curious. "I'm pregnant, again. What will I do? How will we afford another child? How will I catch up at Stanford? Whose going to take care of two young babies? I'm not ready for this!" she gasped. "Breathe. It's okay Riley, Lucas will help in every way you can. You can do this," I tried to calm myself too. Riley smiled, and left with Mathew. That night, trying to tell Cory was terrible. "Celery!" I yelled, knowing he was watching the Phillies game again. "Yes Topy?" he answered, innocently. "I need to tell you something, and you can't freak out. Okay?" "Okay." "Riley is pregnant again." "TOO YOUNG! NOT READY!" he screamed. "CORY CALM DOWN!" I ordered. He settled down, as I pat his Brillo head.

The next day, I went on a walk with Cory in Central Park, to talk and clear our heads. I suddenly hear a scream, and I turn to see Eric, yelling at some red-head. I drag Cory over to them, and I almost faint when I see who it is. "Rachel?" I ask, and I run over and hug her. "Topanga!" she cried out as we embrace. "Cory, come here," Rachel invites, sending Cory to join in. "What are you doing in New York?" I wonder. "I work at a Jewelry store in the mall, Josh even came and bought a ring for that girl Maya," she answered. "I found this guy when I was doing my daily run, and it's pretty easy to recognize who Eric Matthews is, when he screams out "RACHEL!" "Rachel McGuire, you broke my heart by leaving with Jack. I haven't seen you in  20 years!" Eric exclaims, tears in his eyes. "Eric, I'm really, really sorry. In the Peace Corps, Jack and I were seperated. I never saw him after I left 7 years later."  "Do you think we can start over?" she asks, a hopeful look in her eyes. Eric considers it for a moment, then says,"Hi, I'm Eric Matthews, you are?" Rachel laughs, then answers,"I'm Rachel McGuire, nice to meet you Eric." Oh the wonders of the world.
I can't believe my first book is almost ending! Thank you so much for the support, it means a lot.
-xoxo lovefanficlife (check out my new book, That Happened)