Chapter 12

Lucas Pov
I think I'm beating Farkle in our bet. Tonight, I planned a romantic night with Riley, with some extra activities. At my apartment, I am setting up a table for two, and I cooked her favourite foods. Calamari as an appetizer, bacon wrapped steak with mashed potatoes and oven roasted carrots as an entree, and cheesecake with a brownie and caramel sauce for dessert. Once I set everything up, I change into jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt. I hear the doorbell ring, and I open the door to reveal Riley. "Wow, Riles you look..gorgeous!" I stutter, as I'm breathless. She's wearing a short strapless red dress, with a sheer overlay on the bodice. Her hair is down in waves, and her makeup is suttle, with baby pink lips. "Thanks Lucas, you look great too,"she replies. We walk over to the place setting, and I pull out her chair for her. I serve the calamari, and her eyes instantly widen. "OH MY GOSH CALAMARI YAYYYYYYYY" she exclaims. I grin, and she quickly digs in. The dinner goes quickly, and we watch a movie after dessert. I couldn't resist any longer, so I gave her a quick kiss. That turned into a long, heated make out session, and soon enough, I'm carrying her into my bedroom. I take off her dress, she takes off my shirt. An hour later, we are lying on my bed, panting. "Wait, your on the pill, right?" I ask, worried since we forgot about protection. "Yeah, phew," she replied, as worried as I was. We drifted off to sleep.