Chapter 14

*WARNING this chapter contains extreme spoilers to ALL of Pretty Little Liars until season 6. If you haven't watched the entire series yet, don't read this until you see bolder letters (minus the Pov bolded sign).*
Maya Pov
Today Riley and I are her place, watching Netflix. Currently, we are having an all-day marathon of Pretty Little Liars, and so far, we're at season 5. We've watched 4 seasons in 12 hours. Kind of a record, as we didn't ever stop since 4 am, when we woke up. I'm going to miss this, the two of us watching Netflix on her bed, hugging each other at the scary parts, chucking popcorn at each other, stuffing our faces with candy. We won't have that luxury too often, now that we're starting college soon. Riley and I are going to different colleges, me at NYU and her at Stanford with Moral Compass. Farkle is going to Harvard, and Smackle is going to Yale. Josh is at NYU with me, so at least I won't be alone. Riley screams again, and I look over at her laptop. This is the part when they see Mona dead, and "A" puts her body into a truck. Classic. I put my arm around my little plant, hoping I shield her from the bulldozer in a black sweater. You see what I did there? The next episode plays, and Riley looks over at me. "Peaches, will you always help me through scary things?" "Of course, I will always be there." We keep watching for about 5 hours, until I need to go home. Riley decides to walk me home, and once we reach my house, she comes in to talk for a bit. Suddenly, she starts to gag, and I grab my trash can. She pukes like a mad man. "Peaches, can I stay the night? I don't think I can make it home." she asks. I set up a make-shift bed for her, and we fall asleep.