Second Entry: Helping Humanity

Well, I'm really pleased that you like this idea. I'm sorry updates cannot be as frequent as in my other stories, but I'll try to update every weekend. I hope it works, I have loads of stuff to do for Uni.

Dedication to my favourite comment on that previous chapter @DaniGomes

Bel, xx

__________________________

Second Entry: Helping Humanity

Yo, my homie!

…Yeah, I won’t start these like this either. I seriously need to come up with something better. Anyways, my beloved Journal, I am here today to update about my Louis Project. The guy is still a jerk, honestly, not only with me but with everyone, even his friends. I’ve seen the way he treats all the other girls and he is really rude. They have done nothing to him yet he still doesn’t want to talk to them. He is being really immature and irrational, but I’ll take care of that. It’s not fair what he is doing, his friends are trying to help him.

You know, I’m very observant. I like to watch people so I know how I can make my movies more realistic, so I take mental notes. I’m always careful with that. Thus I see how his band mates look at him, with longing in their eyes, desperate to do something to help him but Louis only yells at them. I’ve heard him a couple of times saying no one really knows what he is going through and they shouldn’t even try. He knows what he is doing, he is fine.

He is so wrong.

I think we all have had our heart broken at least once, maybe not in the way it happened to him… maybe worse, –I know I’ve had it worse– but we move on and this arsehole is stuck.

I now the girls want to help him, I’ve seen Alex –the one closer to him… or at least she was– trying to joke with him, but he only dismisses her. The look in her eyes when she comes back breaks my heart. I see frustration and worry in her expression, a desperate need to help her friend, but he is making everything so difficult, and despite he is being a complete twat, I like him. That’s why Grimmy says I’m crazy, I can’t be normal.

Maybe I should leave him alone, it’s not my problem, I barely know the guy… maybe I am crazy but I just can’t step aside. I really want to see the old Louis everyone talks about, the one I’ve seen in videos and the one in the many stories, but nothing of that is here anymore.

You know what he needs? To fall in love again. Or maybe not in love, but at least he needs to fancy someone, have something light and carefree. A kind of relationship that will show him that things can be fun and easy with a girl and he doesn’t have to generalise and blame us all. And I’m sure I can help on that.

That is why I’ve made a decision. I’ll make him fall in love with me. No, I’m still not looking for something serious and I don’t want him crazy about me. When I mean fall in love I mean I’ll make him have some feelings for me, get over Eleanor and move on. In a way, I’m offering myself to be his rebound. He needs that. I won’t be the clingy one that will make him scenes because he doesn’t call or he doesn’t want something serious. I offer him fun and something light, something that will teach him love can be fun although it doesn’t need to last forever.

I won’t break his heart like his ex girlfriend did. To make him loath us more is certainly not my plan, but I want him to see that relationships can be easy. Maybe saying fall in love is too much, but saying “I’ll let you use me as your rebound” doesn’t sound nice. Plus, I like cheesy lines and I always wanted to use that one. Now I can scratch that from my bucket list.

Hell yeah!

I’ll just seduce him, give him a good time and then I’ll let him step aside so he can look for what he really needs. I’m sure it’s not me.

I know he hates me right now, probably I’m the person he despises the most at the moment, but I think it’s because I don’t get intimidated. He can shout at me, he can throw me away yet I come back like a boomerang. His hatred can’t touch me, his stubbornness is nothing in comparison to mine. He hates me because he knows I’m the only one who can cope with him and who can tear his walls apart. He knows that as much as I know it. I’m determined to make him stop this absurd game of hating all women; I’ll make him see that not because what Eleanor did he has to hate us all. I’m doing this to help him and help all women from unjustified hatred.

I’m such a benevolent soul. Why haven’t I won the Nobel Prize yet?

Anyways, I just need to keep working. It won’t be easy, but it’s really interesting. I know it will be an eventful ride. And now that I’m going with them on tour… even better! This is not only a great opportunity for my career, making a documentary for such a big band is definitely going to boost my CV, but it will also give me the opportunity to work with Louis and keep the progress going on in my project with him.

I’ll make this documentary the best one, I’ll show the real lads to all their fans, I’ll show them what it’s to be on tour with One Direction and I’ll show them also how hard this is. Everyone needs to see it’s not only unicorns and rainbows, there’s also stress and pressure. I’ll make sure everyone can see that so they can respect the lads a bit more. I barely know them but I’ve seen it already, how the bear with so many things just because they love to make music for their fans and those fans need to see that, need to see reality. And I’m here to show that. And if in the process I get to fix Louis, even better. Though I’m sure I will and that will get documented.

Oh, I’m so excited!

Kay x

(Yes, I’m not even gonna try here)