Chapter 33: I Love You

Void's P.O.V.

I sat there looking at Luna and Dark facing each other as they say their vows. Eventually seeing Link weeping like a baby while Zelda is comforting him of some sort. If your sister is getting married to your archenemy I'm betting you'd be crying too. Everything took quite a turn huh? From hate to love. From war to peace. I'm thinking it's all going to be alright but I can't shake the feeling of... I don't know. I feel so nervous. I looked at Vaati and Ghirahim seeing they were exchanging looks.

Ugh! Void you're being way too paranoid! Just enjoy the ceremony. Geez. 

Looking away for a moment as they were about to kiss. My eyes widened seeing a sword pass through Dark Link's back to his stomach. Luna seemed to be shock but soon her face was filled with rage. Dark fell to the ground, blood started to puddle under him as he called for Luna... I have to help!

Your P.O.V.

I can't believe this... Why now... My eyes burned with rage as Ghirahim pulled out his sword from Dark's back. Grabbing the dagger from the side of my leg I pounced at him wounding his chest. If I'm going to fight swords against a dagger I'm dead for sure. Looking around Vaati had already taken care of a lot of people, lots of them are down and bloody. But Void got him busy as Link gets Zelda out of the place and the other woundeds. Crap! Dark wait for me!

I kept glancing at Dark as he lays there without any movement. Fighting Ghirahim off. "Why are you doing this?!" I yelled as our blades draw. "Killing off Lord Ganondorf was a bad move..." He replied shortly hitting my dagger causing it to fly off and pointing his sword to my neck. I looked around to see a broken piece of wood, a sharp end on it too. Kicking it enough for me to grab it, I stabbed it to his stomach and took his sword from him. I chuckled lowly and was about to stab him when I felt a sudden pain from my shoulders to my side. I fell to the ground and was flipped over afterwards. "Oops!" Said Vaati with a grin. I looked over to Void seeing she's already bleeding from the gash on her stomach. I glared at the two figures in front of me... Fuck. I can't bieve its going to end like this... I felt blood ooz out from the slash on my back as Vaati chuckled at the sight of my pitiful form. "Might as well let you lie next to your beloved~" Ghirahim cooed as he kicked me towards Dark's body he was still alive... At least I could say a few words... "Well... Go on. Say some disgusting love things before we kill you off." Said Vaati seemingly bored really.

I started coughing up some blood as I heard Dark groggily speak "I love you Luna... E-even though the ceremony didn't end right... You'll a-always be..." He grabbed my hand and looked at me dead in the eyes "My wife" with those last word his breath hitched. His hands grew weak and fell to the ground. I heard the laughter of the two "Well! That's it! Bye bye~" Ghirahim said before grabbing a sword and piercing my heart.

*Black out because you can't actually think when you're dead*

Link's P.O.V.

When I've gathered all the wounded and Zelda far enough I went back to the church. I ran in hoping Luna had already won thinking that she's with Void and all that. But when I gazed into the blood filled church... Luna was lying next to Dark Link and Void had already bled to death.... I was too late...

I couldn't save them.....

"How ironic. The hero of time is late." Said a voice with a devious chuckle. "Vaati and I had fun messing with your sister's heart really!" Ghirahim, I'm guessing said as a pierced heart was thrown to my feet. Rage and sadness overtook me as I felt tears fell down from my eyes. I make not have been able to save them... But I can avenge them!

===TIMESKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY===

LINK'S P.O.V.

I stood upon Vaati's lifeless body. Pulling out my sword from his neck. I walked over to Void and pulled her towards Luna and Dark. My knees grew weak and trembled in front of them, I'm too late... I didn't get to save them...

I was not able to save the ones that I love....

I'm sorry....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry y'all! Took me months wow. And this is all I could give. Fuck me I outta!

Well y'all can thank @SolluxCaptor7 for forcing me to update.

I'm really sorry oh my God.