Chapter Six: Night Visitor

Your P.O.V.

            "My hello,Luna! I wasn't expecting you today!" Zelda greeted when she saw me in the garden. "Yeah..." I said while I took my hat off. "Where's your brother?" She asked while she gestured me to sit down and have some tea. "He doesn't really know I'm here since he's hunting or going to see someone or something." I said then sipped some tea. Zelda quietly nodded.

"So what brings you here?" She asked with a sweet smile on her face. "It's about Link and Dark." "Dark Link?" She asked while raising an eyebrow. "Yeah... Why can't they just get along?!" I said then let out a loud sigh. "Luna... What do you have for Dark?" She said as her expression turned into a serious one. "W-where just friends." Damn my stuttering!!

"If you say so. But I do warn you! You should stay away from him, he's not what you think he is. It will only get you in trouble not to mention the blood moon is nearing." I simply nodded at her statement. I really don't know what the big deal is about. It's just simply my birth, they called me the Child of the Blood Moon but Link not Zelda wouldn't tell what the deal is.

"Zelda can I ask you something?" She looked at me and nodded "What's the big deal about the Blood Moon?" She didn't answer. "It's better that you don't know." She said "Why?" "Just don't" I sighed and bid farewell.

I went home instantly after so. I plopped down my bed and drifted into sleep.

Zelda's P.O.V.
(Wasn't expecting that huh?!)

         She simply cannot be able to know what the deal is. If she does she'll be unstable and will go out of control! I went to my room and looked out my window. It was only noon.

"Good afternoon,Princess." I was shocked when I turned around and saw Dark bowing infront of me. "What do you want?" I glared at him. "Seems like Luna came here earlier!" He said then smiled like a child. "And what about Luna?" "Oh nothing~ Anyways... What is going to happen if I come near her before the Blood Moon arrives?" He asked with an evil grin painted along his cheeks. "Nothing that concerns you." I said calmly "Okay~ Then maybe I'll male her fall for me or something. Maybe even take her with me." He said. I clenched my teeth in anger "You wouldn't!" "Try me." He said then disappeared in the darkness of the room. Oh no...

Dark Link's P.O.V.

        I teleported to Luna's room. She was asleep... I reached out my hand to brush the hair as if I was out of control of myself. I quickly drew my hand back "What am I doing?!" I whisper scream at myself. "Dark?.." She said sleepily. Damn I must've woke her up.

"Yeah it's me..." I said "I missed you..." I can't stop smiling for what she said, I mean it's just been 3 days. "I missed you too." Wait!! What am I saying?! I did not mean that!! I was gonna leave but to my shock when she pulled me and hugged me. "Luna-" "Please don't leave yet... I'm lonely..." Somehow that made me happy but also sad. Why would Link keep her hidden? I hugged her back and pat her head gently "Alright, I'll stay." I said then smiled at her when she looked at me.

"By the way. When's your birthday?" I asked as she let go of me. "May 12.." She said shortly. "The night of the blood moon?" I asked. Well here the blood moon always comes in the same day. "Yeah... People give such a big deal about that day." She sighed.

The rest of the night was fun. We chatted, ate, tickle fights. She even cooked for me after we went hunting. I heard Link come in and called for Luna. I was gonna go when Luna pulled me and kissed my cheek "Thanks for stopping by." She smiled and I smiled back. I kissed her cheek and teleported to my castle.

Your P.O.V.

       I blushed and I still can't believe I did that! Was I THAT lonely? I shrugged it off and ignored my brother and went to sleep.

Goodnight my Night visitor...