Chapter 11: Find Her!

Dark Link's P.O.V.

       I was sitting at my porch when I heard loud foot steps. I quickly turned around only to find Ganon. "Long time no see old friend." He said grinning. "What do you want?!" I said in irritation. "I need you to find someone for me." He said calmly.

"Who?" I said still at the verge of anger. "A girl who was born on the night of the first blood moon." What?! Shit no! He can't be looking for Luna. "Sorry haven't found one." I said trying to hide my fear. He let out a small chuckle. "Then who's that girl you keep on visiting? She seems tough. Oh! And her birthday is 7 days from now!" He said then flipped the table.

Shit! "I don't know what you mean" I said as I stared at him blankly.

"I'll just find her myself then. The sister of the Hero of Time. How pathetic. I never noticed." He said then left. I have to stop him!

I lunged at him making him fall down "How pathetic of you!" He said grinning. He then grabbed my neck and threw me to the wall. I grabbed my sword and attacked him, he easily dodged it and kicked me in the stomach. "You've gotten weak Dark!" He said as I try to catch my breath.

I got a chance when he was laughing. I then used an horizontal slice which gave him a long deep slice on the chest. He groaned in pain which was replaced with pure anger. "You worthless pest!" He said then grabbed me by the neck. "D-Dont you dare t-touch Luna!" I said through gritted teeth trying hard to catch my breath.

"Have you perhaps fallen in love? Ha! How laughable!" He said then gripped my neck even tighter. "Don't worry. I won't kill her, I'll just use her to end all of you peasants!" He then laughed and threw to the wall hardly making me black out.

~~~~~~~

I promise you a next chapter tomorrow or even later. I'm just a bit busy. Sorry :(