Chapter Four: Under The Moonlight

Your P.O.V.

         I was woken up by Dark's arms around my waist. "Are you awake?" I asked. "Yeah..." "Then take your hands off of me." I tried to push him. "Well if I do that I wouldn't be able to sleep." He said with sarcasm in his tone. "Doesn't make any sense. How about we take a little walk?" I said as he loosen his grip. "Sounds good to me."

We went out the door slowly so Link wouldn't wake up. We were quiet the whole time until Dark broke the silence. "I can't believe you trust me." He said while looking straight. "I don't" I said then looked at the moon. He seemed a bit bothered to my answer but he still smiled. "Then why are you out in the dark woods with me?" He asked with a grin. "I don't know either." I laughed at myself for the moment.

"Can I trust you?" I asked him. "Probably not. Since I don't trust you as well." He shrugged. "Seems legit." I said then bumped my body at him slightly. "Say... You seem to be comfortable with me today. Unlike other days!" He said then bumped on me. "I have no idea at all." I meant it. I don't know either but I don't feel like I'm in danger even when I'm around him.

Dark's P.O.V.

         I don't know why but my heart is beating faster than usual. She seems to trust me but then I don't know if I can....

We sat down near the lake as the moon reflected from the still waters. All we did was talk and laugh. It was fun, Link wasn't there to be all protective and all. I started to get to know Luna. She was fun, smart, strong and also a ruthless beast. How did I know? A wolf attacked us. She didn't even budge when she cut it's stomach open!

To be honest I like those things about girls. She's kinda cute too. Not that I think Link is cute but because she looks more innocent and fragile but she's still a brave and fearless warrior.

Wait a second! I sound so mushy and lovey!! Yuck!!

"You okay? You seem red" she said with a slight chuckle. "Y-yeah! It's j-just a bit cold!" Damn my stuttering!!

"We better head back or Link might notice and think you kidnapped me" she said with a sarcastic tone.

I still do wonder... Why is my heart beating so fast? Why do I feel nervous? Do I- No it can't be!

~~~~~~~

That was fast and short wasn't it?
Damn my laziness!!