Chapter Ten: I Miss You

Your P.O.V.

       Ever since Dark left I wasn't being able to smile as much as I used to. I just lost a valuable friend! Friend? Is he really just a friend to me? Ugh!! Why does this have to be so complicated!

I'm just sitting here playing around with my dagger. I have no idea why Link is so happy here. Its so boring in the castle and Zelda isn't even interesting. She's so... Nice? And ugh... Female like? I have no idea. Boring princess stuff. "Hey Luna why don't you come here for a second?" Zelda said with a smile.

I sighed then stood up, I walked towards them while tossing my dagger in the air then catching it. "What is it?" I asked boredly. "Here take this." I looked at the bottle in her had. "A bottle?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "It's a fairy." Link said smiling. Wait... I can have my own irritating fairy?! I took it and looked at the ball of red light flying inside.

"Cool..." I muttered in awe. "I set it free and it flew in front of me " Hey! My name is Vira!" It said. "H-hi!" I stuttered. "Can I have a little walk with her?" I asked Link while pointing at Vira. He simply nodded and we walked around. She doesn't seem as irritating as Navi.

"Don't you have friends?" Vira asked when I told her about being lonely. "None. And my only friend... I think I like? I don't know... Link told him to stay away from me until the blood moon is over." I said then sat down on the grass. "That's sad..." She said.

"Yup!" I replied trying to cheer the mood up. "But you're my friend so its less lonely." I said smiling at her.

Its been four days since I last seen Dark. Seven more days until my birthday then... I sighed and rested my back on the soft grass. Hang in there Luna. You'll see him again. A few minutes later. I fell asleep.

"Hey Luna time to go home!" I woke with Link yelling those words. "U-ugh... Yeah! Coming!" I said and looked around for Vira which was sleeping next to me. I scooped her up and placed her inside my hat. 

I went to Link and smiled at him "Okay" I said.

~~~~~

Shortest chapter ever!
I'll make it up to you guys next time. I promise to make this interesting ^_^

see you on chapter 11!!