Chapter One: Arrows of Fate

Your P.O.V.

I woke up with a piece of paper at the side of my bed. "Luna I'm off to Zelda's castle, I won't be home until night time. You can go hunt for your food, love you sis. -Link" I sighed. Why does he always leave me when he goes to Zelda's?! Lover boy is really pissing me off!!

I took a shower at the lake behind our house and changed to my light green and female type of tunic. "Crossbow or sword? Crossbow or sword... Crossbow it is!" I took my crossbow from it's shelf and headed out.

When I was about in the middle of the forest I saw a wild pig. Fat and big. "Gotcha..." I whispered to myself, smirking. I silently made my way a few meters away from the pig. Just enough to shoot it perfectly and without it sensing me.

Dark Link's P.O.V.

I was about to have a little stroll in the forest when I saw that little green imp. Yeah you know who I'm talking about. I teleported to the tree above him. He seems to be hunting down a wild pig just like how I'm gonna hunt him down. I grabbed my sword and it surprisingly made a loud clank. "Shit" I cussed silently. He suddenly took three arrows and pointed the crossbow at where I am. I managed to cut one of them but two hit me. One on the shoulder and one on the stomach, I lost my balance and fell.

Your P.O.V.

I saw a guy fell from the tree. I rushed towards him but as I came closer I saw who it was. "Dark Link" I said in a cold way. "Hey there princess dog" he smirked while he pulled out the arrows deep from his flesh. I can't just leave him here. I sighed and helped him up by putting his arms over my shoulders and I put my right hand on his waist for support. He hissed and I glared at him "You want to die out here? Then be my guest."

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this rather short first chapter. I promise to update as soon as possible.

I just realized this seems like a cupid sorta thing XD OMG!