Chapter Thirteen: Shut Up!

Your P.O.V.

I woke up, my vision still blurry from the sleeping potion. "Seems like you woke up." A deep male voice said with a dark chuckle. "Where am I?" I asked. My voice was still raspy from the long sleep. "In my dungeon." The male once again said in a dark way. From the sound of his voice I knew he was Ganon.

"Let me go!" I yelled through gritted teeth. "No can do puppet." He replied coldly. "What do you want from me!" I yelled once more trying hard to break the chains on my wrists. I felt a surge of anger and red light illuminated from my eyes.

"I'll break you!" I warned through gritted teeth. My voice was deeper and sounded darker than usual. I heard him laugh in amusement. "It's starting!" He said in a chuckling voice. "What?" I asked glaring at him. "Oh my dear puppet... You'll be helping me... Destroy you hated brother!" He said then let out an evil laugh.

"I don't hate Link!" I yelled with hatred. "Oh really?" I don't know why but those words made me think... I don't even know of he's worried about me... I looked down in sadness. "He always leaves you alone..." A female voice said. When I opened my eyes I was in my old house. It was dark and then I saw Link and me talking as a kid.

"Link! Look what I found!" The little me said with glee. I was holding a puppy. Link looked at me and turned away. "Get rid of it." He said coldly. It was the time when I was just 10 and he was 12. "Why?" I said putting the puppy down. "It won't be good for you. I know so. Anyways I'm going to Zelda's." He said then left with the dog.

A few days later I saw the puppy with Zelda... She said Link gave it to her as a present for her birthday...

Knew what's best?! Knew the best for me?! He never knew anything!

"He always leaves you alone for that weak little princess!" The voice said again. Anger in her tone. "He always says he know what's best even if he doesn't know anything!"

"He's just using you! He let's you fight his battles when he couldn't finish them! He made the person you loved stay away from you! He strips you from your happiness and freedom!" The voice yelled in fury. "Is that what a loving brother should be?" It said full of sympathy.

Everything went dark. I saw a girl with long white hair, right below her waist. Blood red eyes, filled with anger, rage, fury, loneliness, sorrow but most of all... It was empty.

"Destroy him.... So you could be happy..." The girl said reaching out her hand for me to grab. "Destroy Zelda and be happy.... Destroy everything!" She said as her red eyes glow in insanity.

"Accept me.... Accept your hatred! Your demon!" She yelled in a chuckle.

"Shut up..." I muttered.. The girl looked at me with cold piercing eyes. "What?" She said. "Shut up.... I won't accept you... I won't kill them. I love them!" I said glaring at her. She laughed at me. "How pathetic! You'll never get rid of me!" She said then disappeared.

"I won't loose..." I muttered before fainting with emotional and mental exhaustion.

Void's P.O.V.

You'll never win against me... You'll never get rid of me... You'll never destroy your hatred. Your DEMON!