Chapter Eighteen: Destruction

My P.O.V.

       As the red light shine on the girl, her other self gain control. Her hair turned from gold to white, her eyes shone the same light as the moon.

A small chuckle could be heard from the now evil girl as Ganon walked in the room with fear being sealed. "Its good to be back!" The girl yelled.

"It seems you have awoken my dear puppet." Ganon said unknowing that his so called puppet is the one who's using him.

"A mere weak creature like you can never be my master. For I am the one using you! After this I'll be disposing of you so have a good time seeing your enemies die." The girl thought to herself with a smirk plastered on her face.

((Damn I'm a formal writer))

"What is it that I ordered you to do?" Ganon said stepping forward about to take the chains off of the girl's wrist.

"Destroy" the girl said as a great force of energy surrounded her. Ganon was taken back by the scene. The girl pulled the chains and it broke giving her two bracelets which she admired. "Destroy those who come in your way." She said in a rather demonic tone. Although she was only doing it for herself she made it look like she's doing whatever Ganon says, so she bowed and disappeared in thick red smoke. Leaving Ganondorf feeling safe and powerful.

Void's P.O.V.

        "Good evening beloved Princess" I said in a sarcastic tone. Like hell! I hate her. "L-luna..." She said quite scared. "Oh come on Princess. Don't be so stiff! Let's go for a little walk shall we?" I said with a grin plastered on my face.

"No thanks" "Oh well!" I said putting my hands in the air. "We gotta do this in the hard way then. So choosy." I then grabbed her wrist and punched her hard on the stomach making her fall limp in my arms.

Why are Princesses so weak? Always needs a prince or a knight in shining armor. Damn! How lame. This is not a fairy tale! Heck wake up!

"Princess? Are you okay? I heard you talking to someone." Hehe. Finally! Someone I can play with. "Yeah she's fine! Probably dying in a matter of fact." I should really get some help for my sarcasm.

A few moments later a bunch of guards came barging into the room, like yehey! The more the marrier. "Give us back the princess!" One of the guards said as he was pointing a sword at me. "As if." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

People these days! I created red smoke to teleport the princess somewhere no one can find her. Eventually its a void. Now you know why my name is Void. I live in an endless void in someone's hatred.

"Where did you take her!?" "Will you stop asking me already?! As if I'll fuckong tell you anyways!" I snapped at him grabbing my sword and quickly stabbing his damn mouth.

"Anyonr else has questions?" I asked stabbed the guy's stomach. They quickly shook their head of course. "Good " I said with a sweet smile then cut their heads off in one swift move.

"These people are boring!" Well better go off and destroy people here.
Luna's P.O.V.

         I'm so stupid! Why did I even pity those tears of her! Now I'm stuck here in some place I don't even understand! One minute I'm in some past then I'm in some burning city! What the heck?!

How do I even get out of here?....

Dark... Please save me...

Ganondorf's P.O.V.

           That girl is now under my control but why do I feel uneasy when she's around...

"Ganon!! Where the fuck is Luna?!" Well if it isn't that worthless shadow. And oh look! The green imp is with him too. Great. Just. Great.

"Probably destroying Castle Town or Kakariko Village. Anywhere she wants to go and destroy." I said trying to hide my unease.

"What?!" The green imp said in disbelief. "And why would she do that?!" Added by his shadow.

((Guys I'm so sorry but I'm in my sarcastic mood))

"Dark I know that you already know why so don't ask."

With those words I felt a sharp pain slash on my stomach up to my collar bone. "Shut up!! She'll never fall for such a thing! She's a good person!"

When I was going to grab my sword that stupid Hero stabbed my stomach. "My my. Aren't you in a life and death situation." This woman!

"You're late!" I yelled at her. "Oh boys. Aren't you going to look at me?" She asked Link and Dark. Completely ignoring my existance.

Void's P.O.V.

          I came back and my so called Master is already beaten up badly. He's so damn weak!

"Ganon. Go take your rest. You've done your part." I teleported behind him and stabbing him in the back with my bear hands. Grabbing his heart out. "I don't need you anymore.." I said with a grin then crushed his heart. Pitiful creature.

"Now that's over... Linky! Are you here for Zelda? Oh I know you are! There's no chance you're here for your dear sister! Silly me." I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh and Dark! Wow long time no see! I thought you'd never come! I felt soo lonely." I said with a sad face but then I grinned widely. "Chat's over! I'll be killing you and my brother along with the Princess! Its going to be so fun!"

Gone with you... You've inflict me with so much pain already....

~~~~~~
Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I love you all! Thank you for all your support with this story!