Chapter 21: It's Gonna Be Alright

Luna's P.O.V.

          Dark... Dark is... Dead.

               I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks. I feel numb and stupid and hurt. I just can't believe I caused this, can't believe that my ignorance caughed me such loss.

I felt a hand on my shoulders so I looked at who ever it is. I saw Link with bandages and some blood on it too. "Luna..." He started and I started crying. Void came too. "Luna there's a way to get him back, but it would be tric-" I didn't let her finish. I stood up and grabbed her by the collar. "Just tell me already!" I yelled.

She cleared her throat first and I set her down. "You have to enter his mind. You have to wake him up before his life completely runs out or you'll die with him." "I'll take that risk then." With that I closed my eyes and went into Dark's mind.

I saw brightness and Dark and I were smiling. We held each other's hand... They walked far ahead from me, "Dark!" I yelled out. He didn't hear me so I ran after them. If they got out of my sight he's a goner! "Dark! Don't leave me!" With that he looked at me. He seemed confused.

The other me who he held looked at him "She's just your imagination. I love you Dark" she said then kissed him. Eventually I got mad. "Get your filthy hands off of Dark." I said pulling out my sword. "And P.S. I don't wear dresses!" I yelled. We started glaring at each other and she slapped me. "What the heck!!" She yelled. "Dark you better snap out of this idiocy!" I yelled at Dark. "I'm the real Luna!" The stupid bitch said pointing at herself. "No I am!" I yelled.

"Prove it then." Dark told me plainly. I sighed. "Do you really think I'd wear a dress?" I asked as if it was the most obvious thing on earth. "I don't buy it." He teased. "Oh its on!" I warned and he raised an eyebrow.

Dark Link's P.O.V.

        I know its her. I'm just teasing! I know she won't wear such a girly dress! And when that girl kissed me it didn't feel righ-

I was deep in thought that I didn't notice Luna's soft lips were against mine. I felt my cheeks went hot. "Believe me now?" She asked. "Uh-huh" I replied dumb founded.

"You can't just take him from me!" The other girl screamed. And turned into a... A monster! She then grabbed Me and aimed to eat me! Holy name of Zelda!!!

Luna's P.O.V.

         As that wannabee tried to swallow the love of my life I cut its head off. Void really taught me how to kill. Welp. Dark then fell into my arms. "My Hero!" He said then aimed to kiss me. "Oh gross no!" I said then dropped him. "I was just kidding!" "Well don't!"

We eventually came back to the real world and found Void on cold chains. "Void what's going on?!" I asked. "She killed many people, Luna. We have to punish her according to the law..." Zelda answered looking down. "What are you going to do with her?!" I pretty much yelled at this point. "We have to execute her..." Link answered. "No! She never meant any of this! She was just hurt!" I yelled out but Dark stopped me. I looked at Void who smiled at me with the dearest smile she could give. "Its gonna be alright,Luna don't worry."

~~~~~

I got writers block. Sorry.