Chapter Sixteen: We Have To Save Luna

Vira's P.O.V.

~A few days back after the attack of Ganon~

     I woke up feeling dizzy.. "Luna?" I called out. Damn I had this weird dream where Luna was kidnapped by Ganon... Wait a minute.. Is that Luna's hat?! Am I in the forest?! Oh my gee it wasn't a dream!!

I flew weakly but fastly. I reached the cottage and banged on Link's window. "LINK!!!" I yelled only to remember that he wasn't home! Where could he be?! Oh I know! I'll call Dark!

I flew once more to Dark's castle. I flew up to the open window to find out it was his room. "DARK!!! DARK!! LUNA WAS! LUNA!! GANON KIDNAPPED!! OH MY GOD!!" I yelled. "Calm down! And who are you?" He asked. "Im Luna's fairy! Anyways Luna was kidnapped by Ganon!! You gotta help her!!" I screamed once more.

His face became horrified. "He got her already?! If only I didn't pass out or even lost to him! We gotta go find Link! We need his help!" He yelled in worry of what might happen to Luna.

"He wasn't home!" I said. "He must be in Zelda's castle!" He said as he grabbed his sword and darted out of the room with me on the follow.

We finally arrived at the castle but the guard won't let him in. "Vira get Link out here!" He ordered. "Okay!" I said as I flew to Link by the garden. "Link! Link!! Get outside!" I yelled and he nodded following me quickly.

Link's P. O.V.

     What is wrong with Vira today? She telling me to hurry! Damn she's starting to be like Navi!!

Anyways I followed her to the gate of the castle and saw my shadow standing there like an idiot.

"Finally!" He greeted. "What do you want?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Your sister has been kidnapped by Ganon!!!" He said pulled his hair. "Calm down!- wait what?! My sister?! Kidnapped by Ganondorf?!!!" Okay now I'm freaking out!!!

People around us were starting to whisper and stuff like "The hero of time is with his shadow?" Or like "He had a sister?!"

"Why would Ganondorf kidnap her?! He usually goes for Zelda?!" I snapped. "No idea! She's your sister so you should know!!" He snapped back.

"Let's just find her!" He yelled. I nodded and called for Epona. "Wait Ganon's castle is far. You can't just walk!" I scolded. He rolled his eyes then whistled. A black smoke came out of the ground and turned into a midnight black horse. I must admit that was cool!

"Good girl Midnight." He said patting the horse's head. More like dog.

~Time Skip brought to you by Smexy Darky~

      We rode off to where the old Hyrule castle used to be. Not even close! That place takes five days before you get to it! EVEN on a horse. We've been riding for 2 days now!

Dark doesn't even bother to complain. I guess he does love Luna. Wait no- ugh!!

~Another time skip by Cutie Linky~

3rd Day.... I'm tired... But we really gotta save Luna!!

"We should eat." I offered Dark and he just nodded. Eventually we're out of food so we had to stop by a near by forest for hunting. We got off our horses and made them stay put.

Entering the forest we saw a deer. A fat one to be exact! As we crept towards it we fell down a ditch. A very deep one!! "Holy mother of Hylia!!!" I screamed as we fell only to get caught by a web. "Oh deer name of Zelda..." Dark muttered pouting at three skulltullas above us. "We're screwed" I said looking at 4 wolfos creeping closer to us.

I tried to grab my sword but my arms were stuck due to the web. Oh no- I blame food!!

Dark Link's P.O.V.

      I sighed as I looked at Link struggling to get his sword. Bless me that I'm a shadow. I grabbed my sword and slashed web to set us free. We fell once more and the wolfos and skulltullas followed us down. Finally Link was able to fight.

~Time Skip by Vaati~

       We were able to kill those monsters and look for a way back after a day. Okay that's great! A day wasted!! Two more days to get to that damn castle! And one more day until the blood moon!

"We should really hurry up!" I said as I got to Midnight.

Me and Link didn't rest and just rode off.

~~~~~

Hell yeah I'm bored!! Anyways sorry for the late update~