Chapter Nineteen: Please Save Me

Luna's P.O.V.

           I've been running and walking for hours now... I guess i'll never get out of here.... I wonder what's happening outside? "Luna.... Luna please stop! You're killing him!" I heard a faint voice. "Kill who?" I asked only to find no answer. "Luna please! You're going to kill your own brother! Snap out of it!" I heard it again only this time it's a bit louder. "What's going on? Dark is that you?!" I screamed out. 

"Luna! Stop!" I  heard it's plead again. No... What's happening!? I'm sorry! My feet felt weak. I fell on my knees crying and holding my hand up to my ear trying to not hear that voice. "Luna... I'.m sorry if I didn't understand your problems and what you felt..." I heard Link? Is it really Link? "I love you sis... Please forgive me.." With those words I was being able to see everything. Link was laying in his own blood with a stab wound on his stomach. Dark was kneeling down filled with cuts and bruises... No... It couldn't be... I did this?

"L-link?" I asked as tears went rolling down my face "Dark? W'what happened?" I asked again. "Y-you lost control..." Dark replied trying to keep awake. "I-I'm sorry..." I said weeeping. "Well don't be! It's them who are at fault. "Void?" I asked. "Yes it's me. Dear step aside.... I'm going to finish what we started." "No! No way!' I yelled. 

"Luna keep it steady... You can fight her..." Link said as he tried to catch his breath. "Looks like I have to do it the hard way then Luna." Void said. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I gasped for air but then there was another sharp pain in my head. "shit!" I cussed out. "Just let me finish this Luna!" Void screamed. "N-no way..." 

I felt another pain pierce through my chest making me fall back into the same darkness. "Luna!" I heard a scream. It's... It can't be... "Princess?!" I yelled out. "yes it's me! Please help!" "Wait where are you?" I yelled out while looking around only to see darkness. "Close your eyes and remember your happy moments. Only you can control this place! It'[s your body!" She yelled out. i did as she told and found my way to Zelda. She was tied up so I broke the chains and imagined her going to the real world. But I stayed here. "Void!! We have to talk!!" I yelled out. I felt a presence behind me. "What is it?" she asked. I hugged her. "Please stop...." I pleaded. "Why?" she said in an emotionless expression. "Link is just like that because he thinks it will be for the better. Dark came here as fast as he could and Zelda... Zelda is a good person..." I pleaded.

"Oh Luna don't be so naive. they're just playing with your mind." "It's you who's playing!" I yelled then pushed her to the real world and I followed her this time. I squinted my eyes, still a bit blurry from being in darkness for so long. When my vision was back I saw Void on the floor, she was in tears. "I thought you would understand me!" she yelled at me. "I do! I'm doing this for the best of you and Hyrule." I said in the softest way i could. "You don't understand! they hurt us already! I'm doing this for our happin-" I didn't let her finish her sentence. "Then what? You think we'll be happy? You think we won't be lonely anymore? Void you'll kill those people who were there for us! Who were those who loved us. Those who accompany us!" She started to cry. Knowing it's her fault. 

I looked at Dark and Void took care of Link. 

I started to tear up.... Dark... Dark is-

~~~~~

:3 Enjoy the cliffhanger!!! Love ya!