Chapter Twelve: Don't Wander In The Woods Alone

Your P.O.V.

Here I am, walking around the Lost Woods. Again. Since Link seems to have a "secret" meeting with Zelda. ((Not what you think))

"Hey Luna don't you think we should go back? I'm getting an omnious feeling like someone's watching." Vira said bumping on my cheeks "You're being paranoid, Vira. People usually stays away from the lost woods." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah and we should to." She replied cheekily. "No thanks! I'll be bored if we go back." "Let's just go somewhere else!" She said in an orderly way. "Alright!" I raised my hands as if I was surrendering. "Phew!" She sighed. I took off my hat since it was kind of bothering me. My blonde long hair flew down.

When we were about to go back a huge guy blocked our way. "Uhm excuse me sir? Do you need some help?" I asked politely. "Why is a young girl wandering in the forest all alone?" He asked. I can't stop the feeling that I know that voice of his. "U-uh I'm just having a l-little walk." I said stuttering. He can't be...

"Mind accompanying me?" He asked. The branches of the trees danced when the wind blew giving some sunlight... I then saw his face clearly... "G-Ganondorf..." I said with a sense of fear.

He grabbed my arm and covered my mouth and nose with a white cloth. I felt dizzy and fuzzy. My vision went blur and all I could hear was Vira squeaking and saw a red ball of light hit a tree and down to the ground it goes. Darkness consumed me.

Ganondork's P.O.V.
((I did that on purpose))

I sensed a great force of energy in the Lost Woods. Probably hers. I his behind trees and shadows not wanting to be sensed. I heard the fairy talking and at first I thought it was just Link with his irritating fairy again. But to my surprise the fairy said a different name. Luna? She's the one I need! The one that worthless Shadow had mentioned me to not kill. Ha! Foolish!

I stood behind her when they were gonna leave. She turned around and looked at me in confusion. "Uhm excuse me sir? Do you need some help?" Her kindness disgusts me! No worries she'll be evil after the blood moon. "Why is a young girl wandering in the forest all alone?" I asked with a grin. "U-uh I'm just having a l-little walk." She stuttered to reply. She might have recognized my voice.

"Mind accompanying me?" I asked . The wind blew and the tree swayed revealing my face with sunlight. I grinned as her eyes widened. "G-ganondorf?" She asked in horror. I grabbed her arm and covered her mouth with a cloth with sleeping potion sprayed on it. Her stupid fairy was threatening me to give her back but I slapped her away making her hit a tree and fall to the ground. The girl soon fell into deep sleep so I carried her on my shoulders like a bag of potatoes.

Girls shouldn't wander in the forest alone.

I took her to my dungeon and chained her arms. She better wake up soon. The fun will begin that way.

~~~~~~~
Im so tired!!!