Chapter Eight: You Just Don't Get It

Your P.O.V.

        I went back home after saying goodbye to Dark. I opened the door and noticed that Link was still not home. "That's great." I said in frustration. "Lover boy is still his little Princess!" I said as I punched wall. I quickly snapped out of it. "What the heck did I just do?!" I said at I ran towards the crack on the wall. I never knew when I had learned to punch that hard.

I sighed and walked to my room. Link wouldn't even notice that. I plopped down on my bed and sighed. "Zelda this. Zelda that. He doesn't even hang out with me anymore, his one and only sister!" I yelled through gritted teeth. I snapped back to myself and held my head. "What the- Snap out of it!" I said as I hit my head.

Heck!  It feels like I have two minds!

After a few minutes of trying to pull myself together. Link came back.

"Luna I'm home! I got this sweet dagger from a dungeon!" He said in excitement. "Cool.." I can't really say anything else. "What's wrong?" He said as he sat next to me on the bed. "Nothing." I said while laying down. "I know some things wrong... I'm your brother and I know everything about you." Those words pissed me off.

I suddenly grabbed him by the collar as if I was loosing control of myself... I don't want to hurt him!

Suddenly I felt like I was chained up. My soul stopped working... He should die... "You just don't get it!!" I yelled, now grabbing Hus neck. Suffocating him. He looked at me with wide eyes. "L-Luna..." He said trying to catch his breathe. I grinned. It's so nice to see him suffer, for him to feel the pain he put me through! I'm so lonely! I'm jealous! I'm angry! I'm so damn envious!! "L-let me g-go!" He said struggling to be free.

"I'll break you!" I yelled while tears rolled down my eyes. "I'm always so alone and all you ever do is try to impress that weakling!!" I kept yelling. He was getting weaker by the moment.

Link's P.O.V.

I tried to struggle away from her grip but she was too strong. I can't breathe. "I'll break you!" She yelled as her eyes turned red. Oh no... She was crying while still angry. "I'm always so alone and all you ever do is try to impress that weakling!" She yelled as her grip tightened even more. I felt weak. My vision was getting darker, "I love you sis..."  until I passed out....

Your P.O.V.

"I love you sis..." I heard him mutter as he went limp. I let him go and he fell to the ground. "Oh no..." I said as I rush towards him. "Link wake up!" I said as I shake him. "No... No. No. No!" I screamed.

"Luna what's going on? Oh my god, Link!" Navi screamed. "What happened?" She said in a worried tone. "I kinda got mad and I..." I wasn't being able to say anything because of my crying. Navi checked his pulse and to my luck he was still alive. "He's just unconscious... But you should at least sing the Song of Healing for good measures." I nodded and started to sing.

" Day to night, dark to light,

Fall the sands of time.

Let the years like the gears

Of a clock unwind

In your mind walk through time

Back to better days.

Memories, like a dream,

Wash tears away.

Like a star in the sky,

Darkness can't reach you

Light the night, joy is light,

Till the new dawn.

Cast away your old face

Let go your spite,

With this mask I'll ask

To borrow your light "

When I finished Link opened his eyes. "I'm sorry..." I said then hugged him. He pat my head and gave me a sweet smile "Its okay... I was kinda ignoring you. I'll hang with you a bit more next time." He said then hugged me again.

I'm so sorry....

Link's P.O.V.

      It's starting.... 12 more days until the blood moon....

Hang in there Luna!

~~~~~
Sorry for the late update my beautiful souls. :)

Shine in the Darkness (Dark Link x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें