Chapter Fourteen: Void

Void's P.O.V.

~Time skip to 2 more days~

       I will never forget what they did to me. They lied, cheated, broke me, destroyed who I am! I'll never ever forgive them!! They shut me out!

"They.... Left me....." I said while rolling myself into a ball at the corner of the dark room I was tossed in. Deep inside Luna's heart... The small cracks and stitches is where I live.

Hidden away from what's real...

"Zelda took everything away from me! She took Link away from me! I hate her!!" I yelled as tears starts to form in my eyes.

"And Link... He was supposed to be my brother! My savior, my companion! The one who should be there for me." I yelled ones more only to hear my own voice bouncing back due to the emptiness of the room

"He chose Zelda over his one and only sister... And worst of all? He took Dark away from me!!! The only one who ever understood and loved me!!" I screamed cracking the heart even more.

I'll awaken soon... And when I do... I'll destroy everything! Every. Little. Thing.

Especially Zelda. That stupid, weak, powerless little princess.... Then I'll kill Link. I'll make them suffer. Let them feel the pain they put me through. 

I'm so alone... Please save me... Dark!!

Luna's P.O.V.

          As I was vulnerable and unable to move due to the chains on my wrists. All I could hear was Void's voice. Her sadness, anger and loneliness. I can feel her.

"Zelda took everything away from me! She took Link away from me! I hate her!" Void yelled.

I was deep in thought. "Is Void really the bad guy?" I asked myself as Void yelled once more. "And Link... He was supposed to be my brother! My savior, my companion! The one who should be there for me!"

"He chose Zelda over his one and only sister... And worst of all? He took Dark away from me!!! The only one who ever understood and loved me!!" With those words I felt a sudden pain in my heart. It felt as if shattered pieces of glass pierced through my very heart.

It hurts... Why did they do this to me?... What did I do to deserve this...

With those such thoughts... I closed my eyes. And came back to the same darkness as last night.

"Void..." I muttered. Looking at the crying white haired girl. "I'm so alone..." She cried out. "I'm here,Void." I said as my chains came off. I walked towards her and wiped her tears away.

"Will you accept me?" She asked with her red eyes filled with hope.

"When the time comes... You won't be alone anymore..." I said as she grinned and hugged me. "We won't be alone anymore." She said darkly.

"2 more days and we'll be free." We said in sync.

Destroy everything....