Chapter 28: Link's Wedding

Luna's P.O.V.

         So today was the day. My brother is getting married to Zelda! The love of his life. You know what's funny? I'm not the maid of honor or even a flower girl. I'm a bodey guard!

Flash back

"so Link what will be my part?" I asked when I saw him and Zelda in the garden of the dark castle. The garden had black roses and some red ones. Zelda suddenly looked uncomfortable and fiddled with her fingers. Something's going on here...

"A guard." Dark said trying not to laugh. My face suddenly turned into those shocked yet disappointed face. "What in the name of- Why?! There's tons of big tough dudes out there!! Why me?!" I screamed making Dark laugh his ass off. Nice laugh ya bastard. I glared at Dark and he stopped laughing and sat normally while coughing in a bothersome way. 

"Because.... You're the perfect girl for the job! Everyone fears you by now!" Link said with a cheerful smile. I did the most normal thing to do right now. Fucking face desk.

End of Flashback

So here I am. Standing outside the place, sword and arrows at hand. Know what's funnier? I'm wearing a lime green sleeveless, backless and shameless dress. I swear to God... I'll kill my brother after this. I mean I'm just a guard but why do I have to wear this? People are staring at me!

Dark's P.O.V.

I helped Link put on the clothes Ghirahim picked for him. At first I didn't trust his taste because of all the fabulous shit he does. But then again... Link looks good! ((Picture in the media))

A few moments later everyone was set. I walked Zelda to the altar and gave Link a smirk considering he's at the verge of tears right now. If you could only see his face! He was smiling like the idiot he is and had his fist on his mouth. "Dude. Don't cry. You look awful. Simply awful!" I teased and he glared at me but still can't stop smiling.

((Time skip after the wedding and throwing the boquette thing since I'm lazy as hell))

Luna's P.O.V.

           Finally I was let in by my brother... It was time for the flower throwing thingy. I'm not really into weddings. Zelda threw the flowers up high and when I was about to grab it, I grabbed a pale hand holding the flowers. My head shot to the person only to see Void.

I was at the verge of tears. I shouted her name and hugged her. She was wearing the same shameless dress at me except it was white. She gave me a "Miss me?" Type of smirk. I just hugged her and cried. "Oh my God, Void!" I heard Zelda say. Some people were taken a back and one of them spoke. "You're not welcome here!" He said.

Void's P.O.V.

         Not welcome here? Heck yeah I'm welcome! "Can't miss my brother's wedding thank you very much! And I was decapitated already. I paid my bills!" I said with a sarcastic eye roll.

I'm fabulous I know.

Everyone. By everyone I mean my friends and sister and brother. Ran to me and hugged me. I missed this idiotic bunch.

~~~~~~~~
Fuck yeah I'm lazy and bored and a bad writer.