Chapter three: Why Am I Happy?

Dark's P.O.V.

The Next Morning

I yawned and stretched my arms and stopped when I hit something. My eyes darted at the figure and seeing it was just female link. I think I shouldn't call her that though. She looks so cute and harmless, until she woke up catching me staring at her!

"Ouch!" I complained after she pushed my off the bed. "Get out." "What now?" I asked hands on my aching head. "I'm going to change so get out." Geez this woman is a pain! "Sure thing female Link" I said then rolled my eyes. "It's Luna. Now scram!" I went outside like she told me. I sat down on the floor and played around with my bangs.

Why do girls take so long when dressing up?! A few minutes later she came out with a sword. She passed by me then knocked on her brother's door. "Hey Link! Time for practice!" "Five more minutes." Link replied with a yawn. "No can do. Zelda will be watching~" Luna said with a devious smile. Wow she's evil....

A few minutes later Link came out. He glared at me then went outside. I sighed, then followed them.

Third Person P.O.V.

Luna stood her ground as her brother stoood in his fighting position. Both were consintrated as Dark sat down on the grass watching them. Link charged first his sword pointed at his sister's stomach. Luna quickly ducked to be able to block the sword with hers. "They call this a practice?" Dark thought to himself. Luna then swiped Link off the ground making him suddenly let go of his sword which Luna quickly grabbed and pointed at her brother's neck. "You lost your touch." Luna said as she gave the sword back to her shocked brother.

Link's P.O.V.

Luna became better, by that I mean greater than what she used to be. She used to always cry and hide... Now she's better than me, more powerful than me.

She would always beat me. That's why Zelda made her my double, just in case I was in trouble or if I couldn't beat my enemy. Someday she'll be the new Hero of Hyrule. And I might probably become Zelda's king if I had the chance. Damn I really like Zelda.

Dark Link's P.O.V.

I'm impressed. I mean I really have no words. "Link you just got owned by your sister!" What? That's all I could say. "Want to play?" Luna said with a devious smirk. Alright... I'll play her little game. I stood up and walked towards her. "Come at me, Princess!" I said then grinned.

~Time Skip~

When I was about to stab, well not really, anyways, when I was about to attack her she grabbed my arm and threw my at the ground. Face on the ground,arms behind my back and a girl sitting on me! Okay I'm so pathetic right now!!

She laughed and so did Link, I glared at him and she just flashed a grin at me. I sighed then laughed as well as Luna helped me up. I wonder.... Why am I happy? I mean I have just got beaten by Link's little sister in a battle. We went inside and ate and tease each other till night time. Luna was all childish at the time and Link was getting all mushy and blushy when we tease him about Zelda.

I know they're not my friends or anything but I can't stop smiling. I can't trust them.. Well can I? Ugh!

They're my enemy for Shadow's sake! So why?... Why am I happy?

~~~~~~~~~

Yep I know! Short chapter again!! Sorry guys please don't get mad at me T~T