Why can't I go 5 seconds without thinking about Austin?!

"Thanks." I mumble into his chest.

I pull back and remember what I came down here for.

"Oh yeah... um... would you mind driving me to the hospital?"

"Yeah what for?" he asks curiously.

I lift up my shirt for him and his eyes get real big.

"What happened?!"

"Anger." I reply simply.

Peyton shakes his head unbelievably. He grabs his keys and we head out to the hospital.

We get in his car then he turns on the radio.

'Lonely' by Akon is on. Well this is awkward.

Peyton quickly turns the station then with my luck, Say Your Just a Friend is on. He turns it again and Say Something is on. How the fuck does this happen?!

He gives up and just turns off the radio completely.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"It's fine. It's not your fault."

An awkward silence fills the car as we make our way to the doctor.

After what seems like hours, we finally arrive.

I walk into the emergency room and sit down. This is going to be a long wait.

I decide to get on twitter. I check my timeline. I start laughing when I notice Alli and Madison's twitter convo. They were tweeting about how I knocked the living daylight out of Taylor and how she deserved it. Those girls are awesome.

But, No matter how hard I try to resist, I get on Austin's profile.

He's tweeted 5 times in the last 10 hours. All of them directed to me.

@AustinMahone: Humans make mistakes. That's what makes us normal. But what I did wasn't just a mistake. It is something I deeply regret with all my heart.

@AustinMahone: I love her so much. I just wish she would come out.

@AustinMahone: Everyone deserves somebody. But girl nobody can love you like I do.

@AustinMahone: You deserve the best. You're better than the rest.

@AustinMahone: I'm not perfect but you're so worth it. I wanna change the world for you.

Really?! He thinks he can just say those things and that everything will be alright? I can't believe I thought he loved me. It must have been an act. This whole time, I was just so stupid.

Eventually, the people in the waiting room left so it was my turn. I went in a back room with a couple of nurses who inspected my stomach. They said I would need several stitches in different places and that I still had some glass in me. Great.

Since I hate hospitals, and I'm just a wimp, I ask if Peyton could be with me. They say sure so I walk back to the waiting room and grab him.

I sit on a long brown couch looking doctor chair then Peyton sits in the chair next to me.

The doctor walks in with the thins needed for my stitches and I flinch.

This is going to be fun.

I grab Peyton's hand and begin squeezing tightly.

"Lilah, it's okay. He hasn't even started yet." He says with a laugh.

"I know. I've just never had stitches and I didn't really want to start today."

The doctor asks me to take off my shirt and I give him a weird look.

He just gave awkward a whole new meaning.

I took off my shirt leaving me in my black lace bra.

I notice Peyton try to look away.

"Do you... uh... do you want me to leave?"

"No! Please don't!" I say.

"Okay then."

I notice Peyton tries his hardest not to look at me but let's face it. He's a dude. He's gonna look no matter what.

The doctor begins applying the stitches while removing some left over glass. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

"So, Delilah. How did this happen?" he asks.

"Well... I... Uh... I was cleaning my room and accidently dropped a picture frame. It broke and when I bent down to pick it up, I fell." I lied.

"Well next time you need to be more careful. This could have been worse then it is."

I squeeze Peyton's hand and he brings mine up to his lips then kisses gently.

Somehow this actually relaxes me.

But then an overwhelming feeling of guilt powers over me. I feel like I'm betraying Austin. Gosh! I hate this. I just wish I never saw anything. I would rather be clueless then to be hurt.

I just still can't believe he did that. It makes no sense at all whatsoever. We were so strong and then that... that slut came in and took him away from me. I want him back so badly but then again I really don't. He is MINE! That bitch doesn't know who she just messed with. Let's just say, Karma's a bitch.

___________________

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT YOU FAKE BARBIE ASS WHORE KARMA'S A FUCKING BITCH. Excuse my french guys. So....? Commmmmmmennt. Voteeeeeeeee. Follooooooooowww. Tell your frienddddddddds. Aha.

**I have a challenge for you. If I get 50+ comments in 20 minutes, I will post next chapter in AN HOUR!! C'mon babes leggo!!