"What are you talking about?" I'm pretty sure it's not about the way all of them acted.

"I know you see him." He says.

"I'm fine." I state.

"Who was he? Does he have a name?" He asks.

"He does have a name, but that's none of your business because he's gone."

"But he's still in your heart."

"In my memories too. Sometimes my memories feel like a curse to me."

"Princess." He takes a hold of my arm with one of his hands as the other one caresses my cheek.

"Heath I'm sorry." I pull his hand off and walk away.

I walk into my room and sit on the bed. Right when I was about to reach for my phone I hear a knock on the door.

I walk up to it and open it," Hey, Riley." Ian smiles vaguely.

"Hey..." I say," Come in."

He walks in and sits down on the floor I sit down beside him," Are you okay?" I ask noticing there's something wrong.

"Yup. I just wanted to.. ahhh I don't know how to tell you this. Shit." He pulls at his hair frustrated.

"You can tell me anything, you should know that." I say.

"I slept with Jen." He sighs.

"You slept with Jen. Meaning... Jen slept with you. Which also means you guys slept with each other." I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes." He says.

"And?"

"And." He copies me.

"Okay. Am I missing something? I mean you guys slept together what's the big deal in that?"

"She doesn't remember."

"She doesn't remember she slept with you?" I ask. He nods," Wait! OH MY GOD! You're that guy!"

"What?" He asks confused.

"Jen told me that she went to this party. She remembers sleeping with this guy, but when she woke up in the morning he was gone. She said she really thought him and her had a good thing going."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I nod rapidly," Ya idiot. Why'd you leave her?!"

"Because even I didn't know who I slept with. I woke up in the morning and saw her. At first I had the biggest smile on my face, but then I thought about the fact that we've been friends for over years it disappeared. What if she doesn't feel the same way?"

"You were scared of ruining your friendship?"

"Yes."

"Well why'd you come to me?"

"Because I want your help."

"You want me to find out if Jen likes you?" He nods," I don't know because what if she doesn't. Are you ready to get your heart broken?"

"I'd put my life out on the line for her. This is just a heart." He says.

"You better mean what you're saying, because someday you might have to lose your life for her."

"I do. I love her." He says and I see a glint of love and desire when he said love.

"Enough said. I believe you and I'll help you out." I pat him on the shoulder.

"Seriously?!" He asks happy, but shocked at the same time.

"Yup." I say popping the 'p'. He hugs me.