Chapter 16: Power

Start from the beginning

Then Olivia, Stephanie, and Taylor walk over to us.

They all kind of look at me and hesitate then give me a forced smile. Something is up.

When their faces shift to look at Austin, I tense up. I've never been the jealous type but I mean c'mon. These girls are obviously beautiful and apparently Austin thinks so too. The way he looks at them rubs me the wrong way.

They each give Austin a tight and long hug. I must have made a weird face or something because Alli wrapped her arm around me.

"Don't worry about them. They're just jealous because you have the most amazing boyfriend in the universe." She whispers.

"Thanks." I say with a giggle. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

***

Eventually, we (as in Austin, Cody, Peyton, Alli, Madison, Olivia, Stephanie, Taylor, and I) all go up to Austin's balcony. Guess who's idea that was. Yup. Taylor. I think she just wanted to be in his room.

Cody had brought his guitar and brought out onto the balcony with us while Austin did the same.

The three boys and start singing, or as in Peyton's case rapping.

It gets down to the point where the boys have nothing left to sing.

An awkward silence spreads out until I see Austin smirk.

"What?" I laugh.

"You should sing, babe."

"Me? What? No. No?"

"Wait you sing?" Peyton and Cody ask in unison.

"Um... no." I reply quietly.

"Yes she does! I heard her after we... uh... went shopping." Austin winks. I blush slightly.

"C'mon Lilah." Madison pushes. "You can't be bad."

I take in a deep breathe.

"Well I'm defiantly not doing it alone."

"Fine. I will do a song with you. Have you heard That Power by Will.I.Am. and Justin Bieber?" Peyton asks. I have a feeling this is gonna be good.

"Are you kidding me? You're asking that question to a belieber! Of course I do."

"Okay then. Leggo!"

Austin begins playing a really cool acoustic version. Well, here goes nothing. Peyton rapping while I'm singing. Get ready for completely domination. Aha.

"And ohhhhhhh. I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive. And ohhhhhhh. I can fly I can fly I can fly. And ohhhhhhh. I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive. And I'm loving every second minute hour bigger better stronger power."

Peyton begins rapping Will.I.Am.'s part really fast and I must say, he's probably doing it better too. This kid has got major talent.

When we finish the song, everyone's eyes get really big. What are they staring at me for?

"Y-you need to s-sing another song." Cody stutters. Was I really that good?

"What should I sing?"

If you sing Feel This Moment by Christina Aguilera and Pitbull, Alli and I will do Pitbull's part!" Madison says. I start laughing.

"I can't sing Christina. Her voice is amazing. I defiantly couldn't do that."

"Yes you could. Quit doubting yourself. Just go for it!"

A sudden sense of bravery and courage overwhelms me. I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

"One day when the light is glowing, I'll be in my castle golden. But until the gates are open, I just wanna feel this moment. Woahhh ohhhhhh. I just wanna feel this moment. Woahhh ohhhhhh. I just wanna feel this moment."

Alli and Madison begin to freakishly sing Pitbull's part and I start cracking up. These girls are absolutely hilarious.

Austin excuses himself to go to the bathroom halfway through. I think nothing of it until I notice that he's been gone for nearly 20 minutes now.

We are all having a great time but then I also notice that Taylor is gone as well.

I feel my heart begin to race.

I excuse myself as well and open the door to Austin's room. I hear everyone's laughter slowly fade away as I make my way through the hallway and to Austin's bathroom. I stop at the door, about to knock, when I hear something. I thought it was just in my head when I heard it again. It sounded like... like moaning? Moaning? Wait, what the hell is going on here?

I open the door and see the thing I was most afraid of. My heart completely stopped.

How could Austin do this? I thought he loved me....

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: CLIFFHANGER BRUHHHH! Lolol! What do you think has happened??

**In order for me to post chapter 17, I need at least 16 comments(:

LEGGO BITCHEZZZZ!!