"The only people who see her is, our parents, our grandparents, and well, me."

"Wow, and mom and dad did this just because I was kidnapped?"

He shrugs, "Pretty much."

I open my mouth to say something, but the driver interrupts.

"James, we've arrived home," there was a hint of relief in his voice. They were probably happy to be home.

"Great!" James turns to me.

"Come on," he implies. James gets out the door first. I take in a sharp breath. I'm meeting my parents. My real parents. I don't know why, but I become so nervous. My palms are sweaty and I feel my heart beating fast.

"Avalon?" James's voice interrupts my nervousness. I look up at him, giving him a small smile. He gives me this look, almost like he's wondering if I'm ready.

"I'm ready."

My black leather ankle boots make it's way to the earth ground. I slowly step out of the car. Thank god, the car door was just above half my head. I am way too scared to face my pack.

I can't do this.

"You can do this!" Raine, my wolf cheers.

"Thanks. I'm just nervous," I sigh.

"Don't be! We're gonna meet our real family now."

I laugh, at least Raine was excited about this. I take another step and hear many murmurs.

"Is that Avalon?"

"Who is she?"

"She can't be the Alpha's daughter, she died."

My heart clenches at that. My parents thought I died.

I take another breath. James and Ethan stand in front of me. They practically shielded me. I notice the pack members trying to get a glint of me, but thanks for James and Ethan. They couldn't.

"James! You've come back!" a woman's voice cheers.

"Son, welcome back!" a man's voice booms. His voice was powerful.

Was he Alpha?

James was pulled into a hug. This means, now I have to stand next to Ethan.

As I walk to stand next to Ethan, all eyes were on me. The man and the woman stop hugging James and turn to me. My eyes travel to the man and the woman.

The woman shows such a huge resemblance to me and this man has the most perfect brown eyes, it feels like I was looking into my own eyes. I think the woman realized who I am because she lets out a tiny gasp. The man still examines at me, his eyes show disbelief.

"Avalon..?" the woman's voice grows shaky.

"M-mom?" My eyes start to water. She opens her arms and I run to them without hesitation. I finally let out my tears.

(A/N; Mkayyyy, my eyes are starting to water!)

"Avalon..," my dad sighs with such huge relief. I turn to him. A little sob slips out of my mouth.

"Dad!" I throw my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around me. This... This feels like home.

"Oh, my! Avalon, it is you! Oh, how I missed you calling me that!" He tightens his arms around me. I look at him and he starts to cry.

"Why are you crying? I should be the one crying," I ask, tears falling even harder.

"You're my daughter. I lost you. But now you're finally safe in my arms! I missed you so much! I thought you were gone," he cheers. He was smiling and crying. It was something worth watching. One of the strongest Alphas was crying in front of his pack.

"Gee, I don't care if I'm crying in front of my pack! All I care is that you're safe in my arms!" he exclaims, chuckling. The whole pack cheers and some were even crying.

"Mom, Dad," a soft voice was let out. Ethan's head immediately snaps up. As well as ours. I look at Ethan and his eyes widen. I follow what he was looking at.

There stands a girl, with blonde hair. She looks skinny but really beautiful. She had the same similarities as my parents, just blonde and blazing blue eyes.

"Amanda?" I let out. Ethan lets out a growl.

"Mine," he whispers. I purse my lips together.

All of us start cheering in happiness, while Ethan approaches Amanda. I smile, wishing that that was me and Daniel. But that would never happen.

I feel arms on my shoulder.

"I'm so glad you're okay, honey. We thought we lost you," my mother says.

"My little baby girl. I am never letting you out of my sight," my father says. Our heads were together. I look up to James, Amanda, and Ethan.

They send me a warm smile. I send one back.

"Thank you," I mouth.

"You're welcome," they mouth back.

I'm glad I'm home with my real family.