chapter 11 (Final draft)

She was looking over the reports from the operation clean-up. It had been two days but with the free time that the guys had, the extra steam to burn off and extra wolf strength/speed, they had already cleared out the pack house. Everything to be sold was being stored aside till the end of the operation. She was pleased with the progress they were making, sure the mood was somber and all but the boys were getting better and they were getting their closure. They needed that.

She nodded and handed the report back to Axel for him to file in proper place. "How are they handling it?" She questioned him. HE pursed his lips and shrugged.

"Better than I had expected in the beginning. They are holding each other up."

"Good." She said and chewed on her lip. "I cleaned up my suite too. There are boxes in the lounge labeled where they go to. I separated Adrian's stuff. You can go though it if you want to keep some things. His boxes have labels so it shouldn't be too hard to look through them."

His shoulders slumped and he nodded slowly. "Did you keep his medals?"

She shook her head. "I put them in a box. I thought you might want them." He was referring to the medals he had won in school over time, nerd and jock awards alike.

"Yeah, I do." He said.

"Would you do me favor though?" She asked, standing up and coming around the desk to lean against the desk, facing him, making the meeting less formal.

He nodded. "OF course, Ari. Always, you know that."

"I want you to keep them safe and if you ever want to get rid of them, you give them back to me."

HE cocked his head sideways. "I thought you didn't want them."

"I don't." But my son might. "I'll explain later."

"I won't want to throw them but okay." He agreed, knowing Ariel only talked when she wanted to.

"Thank you." She relaxed slightly.

"I was wondering if I could borrow some of the videos and pictures he had made?" He spoke hesitantly.

She nodded instantly. "Drop by tonight and take them. They are in their usual place. Don't be hesitant. I know he is your brother too, Axel. You can talk about him or ask for his things, you know that."

He nodded and stepped forward and hugged her tightly. "I love you, sister."

"I love you too, brother." She said and she pat his back softly. "Now go, make sure the boys are working properly." She said and watched him leave.

She looked around the dinner table and smiled softly.

"So." She said as they were finishing desserts. They looked up, giving her their undivided attention. "Since we have emptied the pack house, I have decided to assign new rooms to all of you. I am aware you are still living in your old bedrooms?"

A nod from Cameron.

"Since the pack house is empty now and hopefully, soon you'll find mates and be ready to start families, I thought I'd rather just take care of this now than one by one." She said, putting her chin in her hand, elbow on the table. "For now, take the furniture you have in your rooms and anything that is to be sold. Then once the pack is stable and you start getting your allowances, you can buy new stuff. That'll be up to you."

She paused to see if they had any comments to pass.

"Very well, as I am already on the alpha floor, I will remain there. Axel, Cain, Cameron, Nick and River, you guys get the suites that were being used by your predecessors on the floor under mine. The rest of you have the suites on the next floor and the pups on the one after that. Just pick one. They are all the same so I don't expect to hear about fights." She warned, her tone now stern.