It got into a full blown fight. She was good, but, I had more practice. I know what I'm doing. It seemed like the only fights she had ever been in were middle school fights over boys. I won that easily. Sadly, the club security made us leave.

"Ray, if I give you money will you go by some drinks and we can have fun at the hotel." I suggested. Ray nods and I hand him $200. "Buy whatever you can." I told him. Ray and Zo went to get everything and everyone else went to the hotel.

We were listening to music when Zo and Ray walked in. We helped them with the bags then we had our own little party. "Y'all wait, I know what will make this better." I said. I ran to my room and grabbed something then ran to the living room.

Everyone was surprised. "Where, when and how did you get that?" Santo asked. I looked at him. "I broke up with Jacob, I was upset. We were in Los Vegas. It wasn't that hard." I said. I had a little bit of weed with me. "Well?" I asked. They was all down for it. 

After that, we got the drinks out and cut the music back on. I put on Loyal cause, that's the song. Me, Zo, Loni and Ally were singing and dancing. We, well, I was already drunk. "Papi come dance with me." I said, walking over to Jacob. I grabbed his hands and pulled him to the part of the living room were we had moved all the furniture. It was like a dance floor.

"Are you gonna dance Papi?" I asked. He looked conflicted. "I have never seen you like this before. I'm not sure what to do." Jacob told me. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my hips. "You do this." I said, starting to dance. It only took a second for him to start dancing.

"When did you learn to dance like this, Mami?" Jacob asked. I laughed. "I liked to dance. I liked to party and go clubbing, I learned. But don't worry, I never slept with any of them. Only you." I informed him. He looked conflicted of that too. "There are a few things you don't know about me, baby. But let's just have fun for now." I said.

After a few hours, there was banging on the door. It was the cops. Oops. "We need you guys to leave." They said. The other cop dude looked confused. "Were y'all smoking marijuana?" He asked. They knew the answer to that.

We packed our stuff and they escorted us out. There was paparazzi everywhere. They were asking all these annoying questions and taking pictures, but, we had to ignore them and get on the bus. Good thing they didn't know about the underage drinking along with the smoking. They told us that if any of us get in trouble, we will get arrested. Like I care. I got money to get bailed out.

"We need another hotel." I said. They nod and we went to a cheap hotel. No one was there except the person who works there. We could be as loud as we wanted and do what ever we wanted. "Hey, Papi, let's have a party again." I said. They were all starting sober up, but, I wasn't hangovers are for the morning. "I don't know baby girl. Maybe we should just chill for the rest of the night." Jacob said. I pouted. "Then you come party with me." I said, seductively. He was all down for that. This is gonna be fun.

-Next Morning-

I woke up with a killer headache. Jacob was still passed out. I remember what happened last night. I didn't get black out drunk. It was fun. I took some headache medicine and got dressed. Then I checked my phone. Great. There was a post made by magazines. "Mindless Behavior and their women kicked out of a club and a hotel in one night? What's up with that?" Was the title. I clicked on it read everything. There were pictures from the fight with me and that chick and us leaving the hotel. The article read:

"Last night after their concert, Mindless Behavior hit up the club with their lady friends, for celebration of the making up of Jacob Perez, better known by his stage name Princeton, and his girlfriend, Isabella Perez. Now, you may remember a few years ago Bella and Jacob adopted Bella's little sister, Rose, because their mother had went into a mental institution for murdering their father. Along with changing her little sister's last name, she also changed hers.

Earlier this week Jacob and Bella broke up because she caught him cheating. At the concert last night, they agreed to work on their relationship and got back together. It is also said Bella Santo August's aka Roc Royal's girlfriend, Ally got into a fist fight back stage after the show. It ended soon but, it is said to be because Ally cheated on Santo, who found out a few years ago, that he is Bella's half brother.They hit up the club where they partied for a while before, witnesses say, a woman around the age of 20 approached them and started flirting with Jacob. Bella stepped in to help her man. It eventually led to a fight, Bella throwing the first actual punch. Security threw both Mindless Behavior, their ladies, and the other woman out of the club.

After the club, they had their own little party. At a five star hotel. Multiple noise complaints were found and when police finally arrived, everyone had been smoking marijuana and drinking. They were escorted out and no one said anything. As you can see here, Bella looked the one most drunk and high.

We don't know where they went after that but, hopefully they are good to go to the next concert. That's all for now."

And that was the end of the article. I laughed and looked through my page. Everyone was asking if it was true, what happened, who's idea it was. I made a tweet saying, "Haha, do you guys believe everything you read. I hope not. lol, it's always good to wake up with a good laugh ready for you." I tweeted it. Then I took a picture of Jacob sleeping. I tweeted it to confirm we were back together. The caption was, "My baby sleeping. So glad we are finally back together. I hope we don't let no stupid shit break us up again. I love you💍💙(A/N: There was a blue heart and ring emoji. IDK if they will show up.)" I tweeted it.

After a while, I got tired of waiting for Jacob to wake up, so, I straddled his waist and kissed his cheek. "Papi, wake up." I said. He groaned but woke up. "Good morning, Beautiful." Jacob said. I smiled at him. "Good morning, Handsome." I said back.

"I gotta get dressed." Jacob told me. I got off him and left the room, closing the door behind me. They don't need to see him getting dressed. I'm fairly sure the guys don't want to see. No one was up yet. I went back in the room I was sharing with Jacob. "Papi, can we do that again tonight?" I asked. He nods. "Wait, what part?" He asked. I giggled. "Everything except almost getting all y'all arrested." I explained. He smirked. "So, you enjoyed all of last night?" He asked.

I bit my lip and nodded. "Yes, Papi, it was fun. Very fun. You know, everyone else is still asleep." I said, clearly suggesting things. He smirked. "I know. What should we do? Watch TV? Go get something to eat?" He said, playing dumb. I stepped closed and ran my hand down his chest. "I was thinking more along the lines of what we did last night." I whispered in his ear. And, all Imma say is, this is bout to be fun.

So, the old new Bella. New old Bella? I don't know how to phrase that but, you know what I mean. How do you feel about the old Bella being back? Them making up? The story? Wanna be in the story? You know you do. Just comment what I said I needed in the last chapter. Now that the old Bella is back, it's gonna get a lot more interesting. Like that arresting thing, Imma tell you now, it was foreshadowing. I wanted to give y'all a good chapter. How did I do? And I just wanna say, *Roc's Voice* I'm back. You remember when the story didn't suck. Yup, that me is back. I'll update soon. Vote/comment

~Hailey