Road Trip part 2

*Loni POV*

We have been driving for about four hours. So, far, even though we are only in a car it has been really fun. Me and Craig were singing along with the radio. We were talking and laughing. I had myself angled towards Craig. We were in the middle of singing a song when our phones went off, signaling we had a Facebook notification. "Loni, will you check that?" He asked. I told him yes then checked his phone. "It's a notification that Bella tagged you in something." I said. I clicked on it. "She said 'On a vacation with my wonderful brothers, sisters, niece and nephew and boyfriend.' It has a bunch pictures of stuff we drove by, pictures of Rose sleeping and Jacob driving." I added. He asked me to like it for him so I did. Then I checked mine. It was the same thing. I liked it then commented "Awwww, thanks sis. Rose is adorable sleeping. Having fun so far?" She responded fast. She commented "Yup, even tho we still in a car. lol u having fun?" I replied yes. "Well, call me right quick cause I'm sure we blowing their inbox up." I said okay then called her.

(PHONE CONVO L-Loni, B-Bella, J-Jacob, C-Craig)

B- "Is it on speaker?"

L- *Puts it on speaker* "Yup."

B- "How are y'all so far? Are y'all bout ready to kill each other yet?"

L- "No. Are y'all?"

Bella and Jacob- "Kind of."

L and C- *Laughs* "Why?"

B- "I have been in this car for four hours. It's getting crazy in here and the Rose asks every five minutes if we are almost there. And I have to pee cause I drank two sodas and Jacob here thinks its funny."

J- "It is funny."

B- "And you mean and stupid."

J- *Gasps and acts sad* "You're the mean one."

L- "Don't worry Jacob, she gets this way when she is in a car for two long. She gets car sick and moody."

J- "Oh that explains a lot."

B- "What is that supposed to mean?"

J- "You're getting grouchy."

B- "I am not."

J- "Are so."

B- "Am not."

J- "Are so."

L- "Children enough."

Bella and Jacob- "UGH."

C- *Laughs*

R- "Are we almost there yet?"

B- *kind of annoyed but trying not to show it.* "No, Rose."

C- "Well, I think everyone needs a break from the cars. There is a rest stop five minutes up the road. Since we are all following each other and Ray and Chres and T are in front of us add them to the call and tell them to stop there."

B- "Everyone is right, Craig is the smart one of the group."

J- "Hey!"

B- "Hello, Jacob, how are you?"

J- "Har, Har add them to the call and tell them before we miss the rest stop."

B- "Boy, don't tell me what to do."

L- "Girl add them to the call."

B- *Adds Ally, Kelli and Zo to the call.* "Ay, put this on speaker."

Ally, Kelli and Zo- *puts it on speaker*

B- "Alright, there is a rest stop up ahead. We gotta stop there. I gotta pee, Rose has to pee. And if we don't take a break soon, I'mma kill Jacob."