A Day Out

Today, I am spending the day with Rose and JJ while Jacob is at the studio. JJ is two and a half weeks old. "Rose, you wanna go to the zoo?" I asked. She nods. "Go get ready then." I said. She smiled and ran up to her room. Her birthday is in a month. Me and Jacob need to start planning her party. My baby is gonna be 8 years old. (I changed it sorry.)

I got me and JJ ready and helped Rose get ready. I was dressed in a Green Day shirt with white sweatpants and black and gold Nike Hightops. Rose was wearing my little pony sweat pants with a matching shirt and pink sketchers. JJ was in a blue onsie that said "B is for Bob." With a picture of Bob Marley and blue baby sweat pants and blue shoes. Sweat pants are just so comfy. And it's 58 degrees outside.

I helped Rose with her coat then put on mine and JJ's. Then we went to the zoo. We got there in five minutes and I put JJ in his stroller and Rose walked beside us, holding the stroller. "Where y'all wanna go first?" I asked. Rose thought for a minute. "This way." She said. We walked to the lions and I took Rose's picture. She was standing in front of it and you could see the lions behind. Then I got her picture holding JJ in front if the lions.

Half way through the zoo trip, Jacob called me. I pulled them to the benches. "Let's take a break real quick. Rose here is your drink." I said, handing her a juice. We sat on the bench and I pulled JJ's stroller in front of us so he was facing our way.

Bella- "Hey."

Jacob- "Hey, what are you doing?"

Bella- "Bout to take the kids to lunch. What are you doing?"

Jacob- "Taking a lunch break from recording. Walter says we're gonna be here all day. I might not get home til' seven."

Bella- "That's okay."

Jacob- "Good, I don't come home to a pissed off girlfriend."

Bella- *laughs* "It's fine. You're making money to support the kids.  Speaking of which, I was thinking about getting a job."

Jacob- "No, babe, I got us."

Bella- "Jacob, I know that. But it's always good to have a back up. What if one day we need it?"

Jacob- "Baby girl, I got you. I got me. I got us. I got our family. Forever. I promise."

Bella- "I know but, I wanna make sure if things go wrong, I got myself. And the kids. I can't do that without a job."

Jacob- "Bella, I love you. I'm not going any where. You are stuck with me for the rest of your life. Whether you like it or not."

Bella- *laughs* "I will always want you by my side."

Jacob- "Your wish is my command. You have nothing to worry about. I love you. Only you."

Bella- "Okay. I love you too. Only you."

Jacob- "Forever?"

Bella- *smiles* "Always."

Jacob- "Good, can I talk to my daughter real quick?"

Bella- "Yeah, I gotta put it on speaker though."

Jacob- "Okay."

Bella- "Here baby, it's daddy."

Rose- "Hey, daddy."

Jacob- "Hey, baby. Are you being good for mommy?"

Rose- "Yes. Are you being good for Mr. Walter and Mrs. Kiesha?"

Jacob- *chuckles* "I am trying. You're uncles aren't."

Santo- *in the background* "You better not get us in trouble or Imma kick ya ass."