Baby Shower Planning

Me and the girls are planning my baby shower and the guys are in the living room playing Madden. "I'm hungry." I stated. I stood up and walkedbover to cabnoet getting the chips. I decided to ask who wants food. "WHO WANTS SOMETHING TO EAT?!?!" I yelled loud enough for the whole house to hear me. The boys yelled me and Rose yelled "Me and the twins!"

I made enough sandwiches for everyone and put them on paper plates. I'm not washing a whole bunch of dishes. We got paper plates and cups for a reason. I brought everyone their food. "Do not make a mess in my living room." I said. They laughed.

I walked upstairs and gave the kids their food. "Try not to make a mess in here my loves." I said. I went down stairs and got the kids drink and brought it up. I got the boys drink and then went back to the kitchen to eat my food.

"So, we got everything done. All you have to do is be here. We are having at your house, in two weeks." Zo said. I smiled. "Thank you guys. This is so sweet of you." I said, tearing up. Within five seconds, I was full blown crying. They were confused. "Aww, hunny, what's wrong?" Loni asked. "Y'all are so sweet." I cried. She smiled. "Don't cry." She said. The tears kept coming down and they got worried.

"Jacob, uh, we need you in here!" Zo yelled. You could hear all of them come but only Jacob came in, the door closing behind him. We have one of those doors in the kitchen like at restraunts. You walk into it and it opens and shuts behind you. It opens both ways. Enough about the door. "What's-" he started, then he noticed the girls hugging me while I cried. "Why's Bella crying?" He asked. They looked at him like he was stupid. "That's why we needed you. We don't know." Loni answered. He came over to me and they moved.

They stood to the side and watched. Jacob hugged me and rubbed my back soothingly. "Calm down. What happened?" He asked. I calmed down and said "They are so sweet. Planning my baby shower. And they still love me even though my hormones are out of control and I'm pregnant and fat." I said. He smiled a little. "I told you, you're not fat. You're beautiful and perfect." He told me. I smiled and started playing with his hair. "Thank you." I said. He kissed me. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too, I guess." I sighed jokingly. He held his heart and pretended to be hurt. "I'm just playing. You know I love you." I said. He smiled big.

"Chresanto!" I yelled. He held his ears. "Damn, why you yelling? I'm right here B." He said. He was literally sitting right next to me. I laughed and said "Oops." He looked at me and we both started laughing. I stopped after a minute. "Don't move." I said. Everyone looked at me confused. "The baby's kicking." I explained. They looked confused still. "What does us moving have to do with that? Wait, you said the baby's kicking?" Ray said. I nod and then everyone's touching my stomach. Jacob felt him kick first. Then everyone else.

After everyone felt him kick, I put my hands on my stomach and could feel him still kicking. He's gonna be an active little baby. "Anyway, Chres, I want you to come to dad's grave with me." I said. He smiled and stood up. He put his hand out for me. I took it and he helped me up.

We put on our shoes and left. Rose said she will go on friday. It's saturday today. Chres was driving and talking to me. "So, how do you feel about all this? I ain't had the chance to talk to you about." Chres said. "I'm nervous. I know I'll be able to raise him. I basically raised me and Rose but, I don't want Jacob to abandon us. I'm scared. We're young, what if he isn't ready to be tied down." I admitted. He thought for a minute. "If he even tries to abandon y'all, just know, I will kill his dumbass. Okay? But he loves you. At work he tries so hard to do it right so he can get back home to you and Rose." Chresanto told me. "Hey, let's chill for the rest of the day. Just you and me." He added. I smiled and agreed.

The next part will be them visting the grave and hanging out. I just realized how much I use the word 'he'. He he he he he he he he. Let me stop now cause it sounds like a weird laugh. Anyway, let me know what you think. I'll update really soon.