Jacob's POV

Don't play the song til it says too.

*Jacob's POV* (Duh)

I paced around nervously. If this goes wrong in anyway, my relationship with Bella could be over forever. I've never been more nervous in my life. And I had to tell my mom I got Bella pregnant. That was scary. If I lose Bella, I am losing my whole world. My love. My baby. My heart and soul. My baby mama. She is my life. This sounds cliche but you have no idea how worried and nervous I am.

I think Imma be sick. "Momma, Imma throw up." I said. She shook her head. "No, you are not. You got yourself into this mess, you better fix it. Bella is a nice woman. She's been through without putting up with all your crap. She carried your child. And you cheated on her, twice. Jacob, that's not okay. I taught you better than this." She ranted on and on. She is more on Bella's side. Well, she is 100% on Bella's side. But, I would be too. I am. She has every right to be mad. I kissed another girl. After I had already slept with another girl. Me and Bella were going through things and it kind of happened but, she forgave me. The time at the club the other night was the third time. What if this time I really strike out?

"Mom, I don't wanna lose her." I said, my voice cracking and tears coming down. My mom hugged me, and, for once, stopped ranting on how bad I screwed up. "It'll be okay, Jacob. She loves you and you love her. It'll work it's self out. You have a family together. It'll be okay." She assured me, running her hands through my hair. (You know how moms do that? Like they rub your hair and, for most people, it soothes you.) "I can't lose her. I can't. I will die if I do." I cried. She looked at me. "Escúchame, hijo. Ella te ama. Ambos conseguirán aunque esto. Prometo." My mom started. (Listen to me, son. She loves you. Both of you will get through this. I promise.) She wiped my face. "Now, go get ready. You have ten minutes before it's time." She continued. "I love you." She finished. I hugged her tight. "I love you too, mom." I told her.

I went on stage with the boys, looking out at the crowd. Man, this better work. "Ay, before we start," I started. I looked backstage and saw Bella waiting for us to finish. "I gotta admit something." I continued. I walked over to Bella and grabbed her hand, leading her to the middle of the stage with us. "I am madly in love with this woman. But I screwed up. Terribly. I can understand why she is mad. I am truly sorry. And I love you. I can't imagine my life without you. I hope you can forgive me one day. And I pulled a couple strings so, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown." I smiled at Bella. She was surprised. Nicki covered her mic and said, "This boy truly loves. He called me a million times. I had to come." Bella smiled and looked at me. "Not that I don't mind, it seems like y'all have true love." Nicki added before uncovering her mic. "So, we are gonna do a song for y'all. If you know it, SING IT!" She yelled, getting the audience hype. The music cut on and they got ready to sing.

Play Song

"Dance with me?" I asked Bella. She nods and I take her hand and everyone walked a few feet away. This surprise isn't over yet. I cut my mic off and we danced. While dancing, we got in the thing that lifts you up and slowly started rising. It only goes up about 5 feet off the stage. Then it was time for Nicki to start singing.

"Bella?" I whispered. She looked up at me. "Jacob?" Bella whispered back. "I love you." I told her, looking in her eyes. She hesitated for a minute. "Jacob, you really hurt me." She said, her voice cracking. I wiped her eyes as we were being lowered back to the ground. "I know. I'm so sorry. I can't apologize enough. But, I wanna show you I will never do that. Ever again. And I know we aren't ready for marriage but, I want you to have this." I started. I got down on my knee.

"Baby, I love you. I screwed up. I can never undo what I did. I can't un-kiss her. I can't un-sleep with her. I know I messed up. I know the consequences of those decisions. I'm sorry. I love you. If you forgive me, I wanna get married one day. Continue our family. So, will you forgive me? If you don't think you can please just tell me." I pleaded. She had tears. "Jake, you hurt me. But, I love you. I wanna work on us and continue our family and get married." She said. I smiled and pulled out a promise ring. "I promise to be faithful from now on. I promise to never hurt you again. And marry you when the time is right. If you let me." I said. She looked at me and said....

Okay, what should she say? Remember cast calls. Vote/comment. Please, like for real, this story is getting reads but no votes or comments. Just hit that vote button or comment, it doesn't really take that long, I promise.

~Hailey Michele