Bella's POV

*Bella's POV* (Duh)

I was speechless about what Jacob had just done. I can't say no in front of all these people. But I can't lie. I'm just so confused. But, I think I know what I want. I want exactly what Jacob just said. It's my dream. I love him.

"Jacob, I love you. I wanna work on us. Would you be willing to go to couples counseling?" I asked. He smiled huge. "I will do anything for you." He answered. I smiled. "Then, let's work on us." I said. Jacob put the ring on my finger and stood up. He picked me up and kissed me for like 5 minutes before Santo pulled us apart. Everyone laughed because he just kind of carried me all the way to the other side of stage where he was.

"I do not need to see my baby sister having her face sucked off by my best friend." He explained. He's such a drama queen. But it's funny. "Okay, now, we will start the concert." Ray announced. I ran off stage to the girls. Who ignored me. I wonder what I did.

"Hey, girls. Are y'all okay?" I asked them. They didn't answer. They were on their phones though. "ALLY, ZO, LONI CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I half yelled. Ally looked at me and rolled her eyes. "So, you can talk to us now?" Ally said. I was confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You ain't talked to us in four days." Ally answered, rudely.

"Y'all were BUSY! You weren't around for four days. If I could have, I would've talked to y'all because I need to!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes. "You are such a cry baby. So, Jacob kissed someone else. It's the first time he cheated. Calm down, he was drunk." Ally said. That took me from a 2 to a 10. "No, I didn't tell y'all the time he slept with someone else!" I yelled. That got their attention. They were shocked.

"Then you should do a better job pleasing your man." Ally said, smirking. She must have forgot her place. It's time to bring back the bad chick from highschool to remind everybody. "Aight, listen up. I don't when you forgot but, I am on top, you must need a reminder. You got about three seconds to shut up." I said, taking of my jewelry and tying my dress so if we did get in a fight, it wouldn't fly around and show stuff. I took of my heels and Ally swung on me.

I punched her in the face. She fell on the ground but got back up. I must be a little out of practice. She swung again but missed. I laughed and kicked her in the stomach. I pinned her down and punched her twice. "Do you understand now? You are not above me. You do not speak to us that way. We are friends, not enemy's." I said. Ally was scared. "Okay, Bella. I understand now. I'm sorry." She said, tears coming down. I got off her and fixed myself.

That wasn't all though. "Everybody, listen up!" I yelled. Everyone, the boys and girls, looked at me. "Since no body wants to take the sweetheart me seriously, I'm going back to the old me. Get ready." I warned. I'm going completely 100% to me. But this time, because I want to. I'm not gonna abandon my kids though. Me and Jacob are still together, but, the bitch is back.

I went into changed into my panther's shirt and shorts. I took off all my makeup but left on my jewelry. I changed into my panther's Jordan's(real thing) and put my other clothes in a bag in the car. "Alright, where are we going?" I asked. They all shrugged. "Must I do everything? Let's go to a club. Have fun." I said, ready to party. They eventually all agreed and we left.

We was all having fun and dancing when this girl comes up flirting with Jacob. He said "Nope, I got a woman. Leave me alone." And apparently it went in one ear and out the other. So, I stepped after five minutes of Jacob trying to get her to leave. "Take the hint and leave. He's mine." I said, putting my arm around his waist. He put his arm around my shoulders. "Hey, baby. I promise, I told her to leave." Jacob said. I nod. "I know."

"You could do so much better than her Jakey." They girl started. "Let me be with you." She continued. "I can keep you happy. He won't cheat on me." She finished, smirking. "You best get to steppin or you gon getcha ass beat." I said. She didn't believe and stepped closer. "Why don't you back up off him?" She asked, pushing me. I punched her in the nose. I can't stand people pushing me. It's reflex.