Let's go to the park

*Jacob's POV*

I took Bella to the park today. We only have a week of summer left. We would have brung Rose but their parents said no. Well, her mom said no. Her dad left again. He still sees Bella and Rose but he said that him and their mom were having problems. Bella and Rose both understood and aren't mad at all.

"Jacob, did you hear me?" Bella asked as we were walking around the park hand in hand. I smiled at her. "No, sorry, I was thinking."  She started swinging our hands and asked what I was thinking about. "A little short girl named Bella. And how much I love her." I answered. I looked at her and she was smiling. Then she pulled out her phone. "Take pictures with me please." She said. I post some on my instagram.

"I think I should get home now." Bella told me. I hugged her close. "I'll take you home. Am I staying the night?" I asked. She shrugged. "Do you want to?" She asked me and I nod. I stay there or she stays with me like everynight.

I made a stop at my house to get clothes and my hygiene stuff. While I was doing that, Bella was talking to my sister. They get along really well. Bella gets along with my family. I have met her mom, dad, sister and cousins.

After I got my stuff, we headed to Bella's house. When we got there, it was shocking. "Mom, what did you do?" Bella yelled. Her mom didn't answer. "Mom, drop the knife." She pleaded. She still didn't do anything. "Jacob, look for Rose and call the police. Make sure an ambulence comes." She instructed me. I did as told.

I walked up stairs after calling the police. "Rose, where are you? It's Jacob." I said and she came out from under the bed. She was bleeding, bad. "What happened to you?" I asked. She pointed to her shoulder. "Mommy did it. She did on purpose. She's gonna hurt daddy." Rose cried. I pulled her into a hug. "Bella, I found her. She's bleeding bad." I yelled downstairs. I don't wanna leave Rose alone but I don't want her to see what is happening downstairs. Bella came up with a paramedic and a cop. They took Rose to the ambulance and we followed. I had one arm wrapped around Bella as we walked. Rose and Bella were both crying.

At the hospital, Bella calmed down enough to talk. Rose in surgery. "She killed him. The police said she is going to prison for second degree murder. She stabbed him around 12 times. She is gonna be in jail for a minimum of 10 years." Bella whispered. I hugged her. "Jacob, what am I gonna do? I'm not old enough to take Rose. I don't want her in the system." She cried. I rubbed her back. "I'm getting my own apartment soon, I could get a house instead and we could all live together until you are 18. Then what happens after that is up to you." I said. She looked at me. "You would really do all that for me and Rose?" She asked me. I nod and she smiled a little. "Thank you, it means alot." She told me before the doctor walked out.

"Family of Rose Young?" He asked. Bella and I walked to him. "Well, she's stable but she's in a coma." He answered. Bella started crying and held on to me. "She should be fine and awake within the next two weeks at the rate things are going. But the father was murdered and the mother is going to prison, am I correct?" He asked us. We both nod. "Well, she will need someone to stay with. Who will that be?" He questioned. "She'll be staying with us." I answered. He wrote it down. "What are the names?" He asked, with his pen ready to write. "Isabella Young and Jacob Perez." I answered once again. Bella was crying and I don't think she would be able to talk even if she tried. "The sister and" he started. "Boyfriend." I finished for him.

He led us to Rose's room. She looked so fragile. Her little body on a big bed all hooked to machines. Bella sat beside her and held her hand. Looking at them is like looking at a mother with her child. I stood behind Bella and looked down at Rose.

"She can hear you." The doctor told us before walking out. Bella wiped her eyes with her free hand. "Rose, I love you. When you wake up, we are gonna stay with Jacob. Everything is gonna be okay. I promise. Everyone is gonna be here in a minute to talk to you okay. I love you baby." She said, trying not to cry.

Chresanto got there first with everyone not that far from him. He sat down right next to Rose, on the other side of the bed. Ally stood behind him and everyone else stood at the foot of the bed. "Y'all can talk to her, she can hear you."

We told everyone what happened before they left. We stayed until the doctors made us leave.

Bella said she would stay the night at my house cause everything happened at her house. She didn't even wanna walk in to get her clothes. I told her me and the guys will get their stuff when we move. She agreed to let us.

When we got to my house, she went straight to take a shower. I told my parents and sister what happened. I laid on my bed just thinking about everything.

*Bella POV*

I can't believe what happened today. My mom stabbed my little sister and my father. And Rose saw her murder him. I finished my shower and dressed in boy shorts and Jacob's shirt. His shirts smell so good. I laughed a little. I'm sitting here thinking about how good he smells, when I could go out there and see him.

Once I got out there, I sat next on his bed, next to where he was laying. He rubbed my back. "You know I love you, right?" He asked me. I nod. "You know I love you, right?" I asked back. He smiled and said "I do." I laid my head on his chest.

"So, how do you feel?" He asked. I shrugged. "I feel kind of numb inside." He sat up a little and looked at me. "You know I got you and Rose." He said. I smiled and kissed him. Then we both fell asleep. This has been one long day.

A/N What did y'all think? The next one is gonna have a POV from Rose and their mom. What other POV'S do y'all wanna see? Sorry for the mistakes in this one. I updated from my tablet and didn't edit yet.