Craig and Loni

*Craig POV*

Tonight I'm taking Loni. I told her at Disney that I wanted to wait a little longer to ask her out. She doesn't mind waiting. We been hanging out everyday, we have become best friends. But, tonight, I'mma ask her to be mine. I'm actually nervous, cause she has no idea.

I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door. Some man opened it. "You must be Craig?" He asked. I nod and say "Yes, sir." He reached out his hand and I shook it. "De'Andre, Ki'Loni's brother." He said. I could see the resemblance. Then Loni comes out. And wow, she looks beautiful. "Loni, you look beautiful." I told her and she blushed. She was wearing a yellow sundress and white flats. "Have her home by ten." He said. Loni rolled her eyes, "Okay, love you bubby." She said. She hugged him then walked out. "I hope he didn't scare you. He kind of took over the roll of my dad since my mom died and my dad left." She explained. "No, he just introduced himself and said have you home by ten." I said. She laughed.

After our food came, we ate and just talked. "So, I know that I said that I would ask you at Disney and I didn't, but, I wanted to get to know you more. I have and you are a beautiful, smart, caring person. You have had patience with me. You treat me like Craig not Prodigy. And I think now is the perfect time to ask you. So, Loni, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She smiled. "Yes, Crag, I will be your girlfriend." She said. Then I kissed her.

After dinner, I took her to the fair. "What do you wanna ride first?" I asked, holding her hand as we walked around. She shrugged. "I don't know, I have never been to the fair." She admitted. I chuckled and lead us to the nearest ride.

Once, we got off of it she smacked me and I chuckled. "Craig, it's not funny." She whined. We had got on this ride called the zipper. She was screaming and I think it was funny. (A/N Video of everything that it does at the top. It is really fun especially when it gets going.) She pretended to be mad. "I'm sorry baby. You look so cute when you're scared though." I said. She tried not to smile. I put my hands on her hips and stood in front of her before pecking her lips. "We both know you not mad at me." I said. She giggled and gave in. "I know." She agreed. Then we went to the next ride.

*Loni POV*

Craig is really sweet. "What time is it?" He asked. I checked my phone. "It is 9:30." I told him. He suggested we head home. One the way home a thunderstorm started. I hate thunderstorms. "You wanna come in for a little bit?" I asked, hoping he would say yes. "Is it okay?" He asked. I nod and he smiles and follows me in the house. "De'Andre?" I said, walking in the house. "In here." He yelled. I walked in the game room. He was sitting with his girlfriend, Taylor. "Hey, Taylor." I said. I actually like her, she is good for my brother. "Hey, Loni. Ti'Miyah told me to remind that she is staying the night with her friend." She said. I thanked her then me and Craig went upstairs.

"So, what do you wanna do? It's only 5." I told him. He looked like he had an idea. "Wanna call over the boys and we can chill and play games and stuff." He suggested. I told him yeah. Then he texted the boys. I figured that the boys were gonna bring the girls anyway but, I texted them anyway.

Loni- Y'all wanna come over?

Kelli- Me and T can't

Zo- Yup, let me see if someone will watch the twins

Bella- Yup, and Zo, my mom said she will watch them

Zo- K thanks

Ally- I'm on my way

Loni- Ight y'all be here asap

"What did the boys say?" I asked Craig. "Yes. They on their way with the girls." He answered. Then we brung snacks and drinks up stairs to my room. They got there in five minutes. "What you guys wanna do?" I asked. Ray blurted out, "Wanna watch movies?" Everyone agreed. So, we started with scary movies.