We at Disney

*Bella POV*

We were finally at Disney. I am so happy. We just pulled up to the hotel. Jacob was taking pictures. He even took ones of me. "I am posting these just so you know." He informed me. "What about your fans?" I asked. He laughed. "They'll either be happy for us or they won't. They will most likely be happy though." He said. We all unloaded and got all our bags and brought them up to the hotel rooms. My phone was going off, so I checked it. It was notifications from Twitter and FaceBook. The first one was the pictures Jacob took. The caption was "Me and my girl and her sister and our friends are on Vacation." Then there was the comments.

@MindlessGurl: Aww, she's pretty Princeton. Y'all cute together.

@Haterz_gon_hate: She's pretty. And Bella if they say negative stuff about you just ignore it.

@BreBre23: I'm totally jealous that you're with her and not me but y'all still cute.

(All of those are names I made up. I don't know if they are real names.)

All of the comments were like that. I'm surprised I didn't get any hate. But, I'm happy I didn't. Everyone was chilling in mine, Jacob and Rose's room. "Hey, we ain't been on keek in a minute. We should do that." Roc suggested. The guys got there phones out and we started. "Hey, Keek. It's me and Bella. She is my girlfriend. And this is Rose, her lil sister." Jacob said. "Hey, Keek." I said to the camera. Rose looked confused. "Who is keek?" She asked. Me and Jacob laughed. Then we were pulled into another on by Roc. "Yo, what's good keek. These are my little sisters. Bella and Rose." He said. "Hey, keek." I said. Rose still looked confused but said "Hey, keek. Now who is keek?" She asked. Me and Roc laughed. The same thing happened with Ray's and Craig's. Then the boys made us make keek's so they could follow us. We did. Here is the names. (All ones I made up, not sure if they are real or not.) Mine is QueenB. Ally's is Ally_Boss, Zo's is Zo_stay_fly, Loni's is Loni-Love, Kelli's is Kelli_Kay, and T's is T_Case. The boys followed us and made us make our first keek. "Hey, keek, Jacob, here made me make a keek. So, say hi Jacob." I said pointing my phone to Jacob so the camera could see him. He waved. "Hi, Jacob." Jacob said. I laughed. Then I stopped recording. They followed us and then like all of their followers followed us. In five minutes I already had 3,000 followers. It was to late to do anything so, we ordered pizza and watched movies. At 9:30 everyone went to their rooms. Rose got on one bed and me and Jacob were on the other. I tucked Rose in and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight. I love you, Rose." I told her. She smiled. "Thank you for bringing me with you. I love you too." She said. I smiled back at her. "Bella?" She asked. "Present." I said. She giggled. "Can you sing to the class?" She asked. I nod. "What would you like me to sing, Miss. Rose?" I asked. "Oceans." She told me. I sat next to her and sang Oceans by Hillsong United.

"You call me out upon the waters

The great unknown where feet may fail

And there I find You in the mystery

In oceans deep

My faith will stand

And I will call upon Your name

And keep my eyes above the waves

When oceans rise

My soul will rest in Your embrace

For I am Yours and You are mine

Your grace abounds in deepest waters

Your sovereign hand

Will be my guide

Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me

You've never failed and You won't start now