It's about to get real

*Bella POV*

Zo and Ray weren't in first or second period, but she did text me and tell me they went and got the twins last name changed to 'Lopez' and they were coming to school and would be here at the end of second period or beginning of third. So, they would be here for lunch. Right now, it's the last thirty minutes of second period so we had thirty minutes of free time. I don't know where the teacher went though. But, right now I am in a conversation with Jacob, so I don't care. "So, how long is the road trip to Disney gonna last?" I asked him. "A week. So, we are gonna be there for you birthday." He informed me. I hugged him. "You are the best boyfriend in the whole world." I said. "I know right?" He said, playfully. I pulled out of the hug and laughed. "So, cocky." I joked with him. "I'm not cocky, I just know I'm the shit." He said. "Hate to break it to you babe, but that is cocky." I said, playfully rolling my eyes. I went to turn away but he kept me like I was. "You love my cockiness." He stated. "Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Mhmm." He said. He tried to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. "Not in class." I told him. He stuck out his bottom lip. I pecked his lips. "You look cute pouting but don't do it." I told him. He laughed. "Your something else." He said. "I am a robot." I said in a robot voice with no emotion. He laughed. I joined in. "You know what?" I asked. "What?" He asked back. "Your cute." I said. He laughed. "Your cute too." He told me. He poked my nose and I giggled. "You wanna go roller skating tonight?" He asked me. I dropped my shoulders. "Ugh, I suck at it." I whined. His arms were around my waist and we were chest to chest so, he rubbed circles on my back. He looked down at me. "Please go skating with me." He said. He looked so cute when he pouted. "Fine." I gave in. He smiled big. "Thank you." He cheered, looking down at me. Yeah, I'm short. I probably went to his chin. "Yeah, yeah." I said. He just laughed. Then the bell rang. He let go of me and we grabbed our stuff and walked out. Once, we got in the hall he gave me a quick kiss. Before I could say anything he said "You said not in class, well we weren't in class, so." I rolled my eyes. I did say that but I didn't think that he would kiss me in the hall, in front of everyone. I guess I thought wrong. Jacob grabbed my hand and we walked to class together. Roc and Prod were walking with Ally and Loni. I wonder what's gonna happen in third period, cause our whole group is in that class and so is Lee Lee. I don't think she is part of the group anymore. T forgave us for not telling him. He said he understood that we wanted him to hear it from her so he wouldn't think we were lying so they would break up.

Me and the whole group, except for Zo and Ray, walked into third. We saw Lee Lee wasn't sitting in her usual seat which was good. After we took our usual seats, Zo and Ray walked in holding hands. (A/N they sit in rows in class. They're clique takes up the last two rows. In the first one of their rows is [Left to Right] T, Ally, Roc, Bella and Prince. The last row it is [left to right] Prod, Loni, Zo, Ray.) They took their seats. The teacher walked in right as the bell rang. She stood in front of the board. "Okay, class, take out your books and turn to page 375. Then you have free time but if anyone official looking comes in act like you are working on silent reading." She told us. Every one cheered quietly. This teacher was like 25 and she said while most classes where making us get ready for 12th grade, she was gonna give us the last week as mostly free time. She said why would she teach us new stuff when we would just forget it over summer and have to re-learn it next year. Anyway, our table that was in front turned our chairs around and brought them to the table behind us. So, now T was facing Prod, Ally was facing Loni, Roc was facing Zo, I was facing Ray and Prince would be facing Lee Lee, but she isn't part of the group anymore. "So, what are y'all doing after school?" Loni asked. "Me and Zo are taking the twins to the park after school." Ray said, with his arm around Zo. I'm happy they got back together, I couldn't help but smile. When Zo was with Ray, I didn't know it was him, but I had never seen her so happy. "I'm babysitting." Ally said, breaking me from my thoughts. "Me and Bella are going roller skating." Jacob said. "Yup, he enjoys seeing me fall on my ass apparently." I added. They laughed but I was dead serious, I cannot skate. "Me and Prod and T are playing basketball." Roc said. I'm glad every one gets along. I thought they wouldn't since T was normally the only guy, but apparently he is happy to have more people around. "Y'all can we talk about what happened last night?" Zo asked. I nodded "Yes, please do. I laughed the whole way home. I was like 'What the fuck just happened? We was all having a good time and Lee Lee starts with that drama shit.' And they all thought I was crazy cause I was laughing my ass off about it. And Jacob stayed the night cause he was worried about me." I told her. She understood. "Stress laughs?" She asked. I nodded. "Then let's talk about this." She said, determined. "What exactly happened while I was gone?" Ray asked.