Living Nightmare Rescue-Michelangelo

The next afternoon you were sitting in your room. The only sound that accompanied the silence was the sound of your parents yelling as they tried to figure out what to do with you. They couldn't handle the responsibility anymore and they were now down to figuring out what street to abandon you at.

Their words didn't really sink in much as the only thing you were focused on was the words of the doctors earlier today. The test results had come back and they were not what you had been hoping for. Whatever caused you to not have your sight when you were born, it was worse than they thought and you could not have the surgery to fix your eye sight.

You were so lost in that memory that the sound of someone knocking on your window, opening it and coming inside was lost to you.

"Y/N?" your boyfriend's worried voice finally cracked through your shell you had constructed over your mind and you jerked you head up to where his voice had come from.

"You didn't call to have someone bring you down. I got worried. Leo is on the roof waiting for us. What is wrong? Why are they yelling about where to leave you?" Mikey wasn't as stupid as everyone thought he was. He had figured out by now that you had been denied for the surgery, he was just trying to get you to let it out.

You could feel tears welling up in your sightless eyes and spilling over as a soft sob escaped your lips. Strong arms wrapped around you as Mikey pulled you up into his arms and let you cry on him. You buried your face in his plastron as you started to calm down.

"And now I'm not going to have anywhere to live. They don't want to have to take care of me anymore! They are trying to figure out the best way to get rid of me! Earlier they were talking about poisoning my food. That way they could get insurance money and I would have been good for something." You started crying hard again, or at least as hard as you could after spending so much energy crying already.

"You are not going to find out what they decide. You're coming home with us." Leo's voice came from the window. "Get her stuff together Mikey. I will take it back to the lair. Donnie is setting up the spare room so that Y/N can find her way around it easy."

After getting your clothes and personal belongings that you couldn't bear to leave behind, Leo took off toward the lair with some of your things. Raph showed up shortly after and carried the rest of your stuff to the lair.

"Don't cry no more babe. It makes me sad when you cry. You don't have to worry about where to live anymore. I will take care of you from now on." Mikey murmured in your ear as he scooped you up and carried you out the window and to the lair.

},"��S��#