Shattered

"Are you ready or what?" I roll my eyes at Aaron's impatience and finish putting on my mascara.

I look myself over in the mirror, black jeans, a leather jacket, my brown boots and a brown top. I smile at my reflection, I definitely do not look straight in this outfit. Hopefully no idiot boys will try to hit on me.

"Let's go" I say. Aaron stands up from my bed muttering 'finally' earning him a flick on the ear.

By the time we get to the party, basically everyone is there, its packed and smells of body sweat, alcohol and a slight vomit smell thrown in there too. I search for Violet through the crowd and find her on a stood, drinking some sort of alcoholic beverage. She's got a long red dress on, a slit down the side of her leg with black healed boots.

"Fancy seeing you here." I say, leaning against the counter, looking out toward the sea of people in Aaron's apartment. She smiles and takes a drink of her drink before turning to me fully.

"We both know you only came because you knew I would be here." I huff, with a soft chuckle thrown in there. It may be true, but it's still shocking how forward she is.

"Dance with me." I more or less order rather than ask.

Crazy by Ne-yo comes on and I roll my eyes at Aaron's choice of music. We get onto the improvised dance floor area. Violet turns around so her arse is against my crotch. I can't help but hold her hips as she sways sensually to the music. I chuckle slightly at how much this song relates to me, Violet really does drive me crazy. I haven't even known her that long and she's got me on the edge of giving in to my urges.

She turns around in my arms, still swaying so sexily, her arms wrapped around to the back of my neck. She moves in, toward my ear. She takes my earlobe between her teeth, scraping them against it softly, making my body erupt in a shiver.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more private." Her words are like music to my ears, but I know that I don't want to rush this with her and God knows how much she's drunken already.

"Not tonight Violet." I let her down softly.

She doesn't take to kindly to my rejection. She goes to walk away from me, as she turns, I take hold of her hand, spinning her back to me. My hand catches her waist, as I let go of her hand, bringing her head closer to mine with my hand, guiding her lips to mine. I can taste a slight alcoholic essence on her lips as I kiss her. She relaxes in my arms and wraps hers around to the back of my head. She parts her lips for me, letting me deepen the kiss. I tug her closer to me, as close as humanly possible. Her moist, soft lips moving in sync with mine perfectly, making my lips burn up, a tingling sensation along with it that's sending me crazy. Before I get to caught up, I pull my lips away from hers.

"It's not that I don't want to...God I want to so badly," I stop and tuck a strand of hair beautiful hair, behind her ear, letting my hand trail down to her cheek to caress.

"But I don't want to take advantage of you and I don't want to rush into this with you." She nods her head and bites her lip. I sigh softly and kiss her forehead before bringing her in for a hug. softly swaying among the people who are grinding.

"Do you want to go somewhere else? Like a cafe maybe?" I whisper into her ear after a while.

She pulls away and nods her head, a soft smile on her lips.

"That sounds nice. I didn't bring money though." I smile and wave her off.

"I'm paying." She smirks, showing me she's back to her normal self.

"So it's a date?" I cackle a little bit and nod my head.

"I guess you could call it that." I say with a grin. I take her hand in mine and lead our way toward the front door.