Shattered

I drove the both of us toward a twenty-four-hour cafe. Once parked, I get out and open Violets door for her.

She thanks me and walks along side me, linking arms with me as we walk inside. I opened the door for her and let her in first, watching as she sways her hips sensually, making me bite my lip to try and control myself.

We sit down at a both, sitting across from each other. It's not long until a waiter comes around to take our order.

We wait for our coffee's to come out. All I can do is just stare at her, take in her beauty, I have her hands in mine over the table.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asks with a smile she can't contain.

"You're beautiful." I can't help but chuckle when she blushes.

"Thank you." She smiles and thanks.

"So, tell me about yourself." I encourage.

She stays quiet for a little while, scrunching his eyebrows as she thinks about what to say, how to react.

"There's not much to tell... Orphaned at three because my mother didn't want the responsibility of raising a child, gone from foster home to foster home, a delinquent and a trouble maker by trait." She says nonchalantly.

"There's more to you than that. Like your favourite colour, favourite animal, favourite day of the week, favourite food, hobbies, music you listen to, sports you like to play. You have this tendency to look at the world in a cup half empty sort of view." She shrugs at me.

"Don't you?" I shake my head.

"By the time you're my age you realise that the world is just half a cup. There's good and bad, what matters is what you contribute to the world, will you contribute for the better or worse, that's what matters." She purses her lips and nods her head.

Soon enough our drinks arrive. I hold onto mine and take a sip.

"Pretty good first date don't you think?" I laugh as she chokes slightly on her drink and turns red as I say this.

"Date?" I smirk and nod my head.

"Yeah, well we're here, getting to know each other, I'm paying, we've got the chemistry and no doubt you have dreamt of dating me. " I tease, she blushes once more.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." She mumbles. I chuckle and take another sip of my coffee, keeping my hand on the mug once I've taken a sip, basking in it's warmth.

"It's cute when you blush." She smiles and rolls her eyes at me.

After a few more minutes talking, I look at the time seeing it's getting late, I sigh, I guess it's time to finish our date.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" She smiles and nods her head.

We stand up and walk out to the car, I ask her for directions and drive off in the direction of her current foster home.

"I'll see you soon yeah?" She asks with hopeful eyes once we're parked outside a nice looking house.

"Of course, we need to have at least three dates." I say with a smirk, she blushes and smiles. She opens the door, ready to leave, but turns around and presses her lips to mine, her hands on my cheeks, I take hold of her hip and kiss her back, loving the feeling of her soft lips on mine.

I watch as she leaves, walking up to the front door of her foster home. I bite my lip to keep me from smiling like an idiot as she looks back one last time before walking in the front door. I then start my car and head home.