Shattered

"Come on please?" Aaron asks down the phone. I sigh dramatically.

"Okay okay. I can't believe I'm letting you drag me to some stupid night club with your underage boyfriend." I grumble and whine. He chuckles down the line.

"It'll be fun. Besides, Jason's friends are coming. Jason says one of them is a lesbian so you never know." I roll my eyes and scrunch my nose up.

"I'm not going to hook up with a little kid." I say annoyed.

"You were willing to with that delinquent." I blush and sigh.

Rubbing my temple to stop this headache forming from my frustration.

"That's completely different. She's different." I groan down the phone.

"Sorta like Eva was ha?" I tense at her name.

"No one is like Eva." I whisper softly down the phone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. You're coming right?" I roll my eyes.

"You didn't upset me and yes I'll come." I can practically hear his grin.

"Thank you!" I laugh softly.

"Pick me up in thirty minutes." I say before hanging up.

"Going out?" Braydon asks.

"Yeah, Aaron wants me to so I figure what the hey, may as well. I have tomorrow off anyway." Braydon nods. Walking to me he kisses my forehead.

"Look after yourself." I smile and nod.

"I will Braydon. You just look after my little sister." I say with a grin.

Chuckling, Braydon leaves the room. I close my door, looking at my wardrobe I try to decide what to wear. I don't know what I should wear but then again, who am I trying to impress?

I pull of my uniform and put on my black V neck long sleeve and some dark grey fitted jeans with my black belt and my black boots.

By the time I'm ready there's honking outside my window. I roll my eyes and walk out with my purse in hand. I hop in the back and smile as Jason and Aaron.

"Where are your friends?" I ask Jason.

"Already inside. They're all older than me. A few are eighteen and some are seventeen. then there's me and Violet. She's sixteen." I nod my head and buckle up.

"How's school?" I ask as Aaron starts to drive away.

"It's been good. There's this new teacher. He's a bit creepy, always telling my sister to stay back after class." He says with a bit of anger in his eyes.

He has a twin sister who's autistic, she's a lovely girl but she doesn't really understand a lot of things to do with interaction with other people.

"I can do a background check if you want Jason. Just text me his name tomorrow and a photo of his face if you can." Jason nods and thanks me.

I'll do anything for hasp and his sister. They've had it thought growing up and I know what that feels like.

Aaron parks the car and gets out, opening Jason's door for him and taking his hand straight away. I can't help but smile. I'm glad they're happy. I can still remember when Aaron came to me, about his feelings for Jason. He was so worried and unsure.

"ID's please." The bouncer says in a monotone.

I show him my police ID, just so he gets rid of the attitude and so that Jason has no troubles getting in. He stands up a little straighter and let's is three in with no hassle.

"Where are your friends!?" I yell to Jason over the music.

"Over near the bar!" He yells pointing to the bar. I nod and we walk over to the bar together. Jason introduces his friends to me.

"Where's Violet?" Jason asks a boy names Jake.

"On the dance floor." Jake says pointing to the dance floor.

I scan the floor and see the delinquent from the other day. Her hair flipping everywhere gorgeously as she sways, grinding some blonde girl.

"That's the girl you arrested." Aaron says smirking.

I nod my head, not taking my eyes off her. She's so gorgeous. Aaron chuckles so I punch his arm, still not taking my eyes off her.

"You guys are cops?" Jake asks nervously.

"Yeah, but we're not going to arrest you. I'm Jason's boyfriend, Aaron." Aaron introduces himself.

"I'm gonna go dance." I say without really directing it to anyone. I walk to her, this violet girl.

I push my way toward her. Grabbing her waist, pulling her into my arms and pressing her against my chest. Her eyes open and they are just as fiery as the other day.

"I suppose you're going to arrest me again." I shake my head and run my nose softly along her neck, resting my lips closely to her ear.

"Where would the fun in that be..Violet." I feel her shiver and her grip on my shoulders tighten slightly.

"How do you know my name?" She asks breathlessly.

"I know Jason. I came here with him and his boyfriend Aaron." I say simply.

"You know I'm only sixteen right?" I smile and look into her gorgeous eyes.

"I know, and yet I can't find it in me to care." I say in all honesty.

Smirking, she turns around in my hands, her hips swaying as she presses against me and slowly squats sensually before rising back up, pushing her arse into me as my hands grip her hips. Her back pressed against my chest I press my lips against her shoulder. Her body shudders under me, making my smirk.

"You like that baby?" I ask in a husky whisper.

"Yes." She sighs out.

I pull away from her and lead her to the bar. She smiles as I hand her a drink. She's got know idea how much I want her. Once she puts her drink down I cup her jaw and bring my lips crashing down on hers. Her arms are immediately wrapped around my shoulders. All too fast she pulls away.

"Not so fast. I don't even know your name." She says softly.

"It's Jemma." I say as I press my forehead to hers.

"How old are you?" She asks. I swallow hard.

"I'm twenty-eight." she closes her eyes for a second then nods.

"Well Jemma, I hope I'll be seeing you around. But I have to get going." I watch with a small frown as she goes to leave. Grabbing her arm I soon her back to me and press my lips to hers again.

"Let me give you my number." She bites her lip so sexily as she shakes her head.

"If I see you again, then I will. Third times the charm officer Jemma." She gives me a mischievous grin and a wink before leaving.

I don't know what it is about her, but she's got me going insane. I've seen her twice in the time span of two weeks. I need to see her again.