Shattered

It's been two days since our first date and I haven't seen Violet since. Arron says Justin hasn't seen her at school either.

I'm at my desk tapping my pen against the desk waiting for the clock to strike five so I can leave work and drive to her Forster home.

I won't be too weird, I mean I am an officer of the law so it's not like I don't have authority to go in, maybe say her school informed her absence.

The clock strikes five and I'm out the door on my way to my car. Still in uniform. I told my boss I would be doing one last job before handing in my badge and gun for the night. My boss is pretty cool, he understands that sometimes not everything can be done within our time frame.

I get into my police car and drive to her house. My heart is beating as I wonder if this is a good idea or not. I need to know she is okay and safe but I also don't want any repercussions for her if they see a woman in uniform at their door.

I sigh, and unbuckle my seatbelt, open my door and lock my car before going toward her house. I knock on the door twice, making sure they were loud enough for everyone in the house to hear.

I look toward the garage, seeing that the family car was not inside. I then walk to the window, trying to look inside, all I can see is the television going, a head laying down on the lounge.

I walk back to the door, knocking again, with no response, I cant help myself and unlock the door. I walk in, taking in the wooden floor, eggshell walls as I walk down the corridor from the door to the lounge room. 

I walk to the figure on the lounge to see, it is indeed Violet. She is asleep, I watch her small figure, a black eye forming around her right eye, a sore on her lip and her cheeks are red, as if she had been crying.

Even though she has a blanket over herself, her body will not stop shaking. I sigh and walk over to her, I lift her up bridal style, blanket and all before sitting down with her in my arms. As she wakes up she looks up at me, a sad expression crossing her features as she looks down at her lap.

I want to know is hurting her, the blue, black and purple forming under her right eye is outrageous. She is too innocent, to soft to be treated so harshly.

I sigh, place my finger softly under her chin, encouraging her to look up at me. When she does, I see tears forming again in her eyes.

"You shouldn't see me like this." She says weakly.

I caress her cheek softly, before grazing my lips against hers, in an attempt to shower her that it's okay. She then presses her lips more forcefully against mine. I accept her advance and let her take control of our kiss, her soft pink lips moving in sync with mine.

Soon she's straddling me, her tongue licking my lip for entrance as she had her arms wrapped around the back of my neck. I let myself relax, until I I hear a hissing sound, her knee has accidentally pressed against the capsicum spray, letting off a slow hiss.

I pull apart and move her knee away from the spray, looking down to inspect, to see if it is broken. Which thankfully it isn't.

She looks at me curiously, a small smirk on her lips as she watches me. I purse my lips as I turn my attention back to her.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You're really sexy in that uniform of yours" I blush slightly and chuckle at her.

"That's not something you hear everyday." I mutter.

"Well.." She starts, bringing her lips to my neck then to my ear, nibbling against my ear, I suppress a moan and shiver.

"You can cuff me any day officer." She whispers seductively in my ear. I feel my breath hitch and my heart beat increase as the image of her cuffed to my bed starts to flood my head, making me want take her home and do unthinkable thins to her.

She must have realised, as my grip subconsciously tightened on her hips and a victorious smirk plays against her lips.

"You, are one dirty girl." I say with a slight chuckle.

She smiles innocently before hopping off my lap and sitting next to me. I say in relief, the urge to cross my legs was starting to get overwhelming with the innuendos and sexual advances she keeps throwing my way.

"So, why did you come around?" She asks after sometime.

"I got worried, I was told your weren't at school or answering your phone." I say in honesty.

"Well, I'm fine." She says, coming off more defensive then she had intended. She sighs, having her head at herself.

"How did you get the black eye?" I ask softly.

"I was playing soccer with a friend and they kicked the ball hard and got me in the eye." Her lie was so fitting and well rehearsed that it would fool almost anyone. I on the other hand, know she's lying because I can see the small fire of fear in her eyes, the same one that I had in mine when I was being abused.

"You know, if your foster parents are abusing you, you can move to a different home." I say. She sighs angrily.

"No one is abusing me! Besides, I'm so close to being 18, why would I want to move again?" I sigh.

"You're still a year and a bit away from 18, that's a long time to let someone hit you." I say. She scoffs and crosses her hands in front of her chest

"Coming from the person who let her girlfriend abide her for the past ten or so years." Violet bites back.

As soon as the words leave her mouth, she regrets it. I can see from the look in her eyes. I sigh and shake my head. She's still just a child. This is a normal response for someone her age. I shouldn't have expected anything else.

"I'm sorry Gemma." She says quietly.

"I know." I say nodding my head.

"I really am, I didn't mean to bring that up. You just put me on the spot." I nod my head, running my palms against my pant sleeves.

The silence soon consumed us, neither of us speaking. She wants to know what is going on through my head after her comment and in all honesty the only thing going on in my head is that, she must be so torn up to have brought up Eva to hurt me.

"I don't want you hurting." I say after sometime. She sighs and folds her hands against her chest again.

"I know, but there's nothing we can do." She says softly.

"I could get you moved to a different foster home." I say. She shakes her head and sighs.

"If you do that then I may have to move again and I won't get to see you." I nod my head, pursing my lips as I frown.

"I don't want that. But I don't want you hurting." As I say this, she takes my hand in hers, squeezing it slightly she places her head on my shoulder.

"I hate you're in this situation." I mumble. She smiles softly, pressing her hot lips against my neck softly before she pulls away.

"I know, but there's nothing we can do f we want this between us." I nod my head.

My heart starting to shatter at the thought of her hurting and the thought of her leaving. Which has me torn.